At the Salon

Ashton clenched his teeth as the burning water splashed onto his head. Ashton hated Hayley, but she was marginally better than his last stylist-Ashley, who basically spent the whole time squealing about how both of their names began with 'Ash'

Hayley passed Ashton a leaflet and explained that it had all the colours of dye in it. Moodily, he flipped through the first few pages before reaching the page of orange. They had all sorts, strawberry blondes through to deep browny reds. After a few rounds of 'ip dip doo' with himself, he had finally chosen a colour.

It was quite bright and disgusting to be honest. But it was only for a month. Gritting his teeth he handed the leaflet back to Hayley and told her- 'ummm number 261'please. Hayley nodded and got to work while he checked his twitter. 10 minutes and already thousands of angry comments from fans who clearly were not ready for a quarter of their favourite boy band to go ginger. Ashton sighed and turned to the mirror. He gasped when he realised Hayley had already started doing his head his hair was still wet so he couldn't really see, but from the colour of the bottle she was holding, he could tell it wouldn't be good.