Prologue

A/N: Annyeong! Ito muna ang makakaya ng utak ko ngayon. Hindi pa siya masyadong maganda eh. Papalitan ko rin yan pag sinipag ako. Huehue. 

Dedicated to Hayunn unnie for making the cover. Thank you unnie! ^^

-------------------------------------

P R O L O G U E 

There was once a planet named Soshi planet, where 9 beautiful goddesses lived. Taeyeon, the leader, Jessica, the ice princess, Tiffany, the eyesmile princess, Yuri, the black pearl, Seohyun, the responsible maknae, Sooyoung, the shikshin, Hyoyeon, the dancing queen, Sunny, the queen of aegyo, and Yoona, the most beautiful and charming goddess. 

These goddesses have a mission to save their planet from their greatest enemy, the f(x) planet. The f(x) planet has 5 evil queens. Victoria, the leader, Sulli, the evil princess, Luna, the dark queen, Amber, the powerful one, and Krystal, the elegant goddess.

In order to save Soshi planet, the nine goddesses sent their second maknae, Yoona, to this planet called Earth. Yoona has a mission to find their queen, Sandara Park, and convince her to teleport back to Soshi planet then spare some help to Soshi.

On her way, she got completely lost and no one dared to help her. Then, she met these 12 handsome gays-- este boys pala, and helped Yoona. This group was named EXO. They made the goddess stay in their dorm for a while.

Several months later, Yoona totally forgot about her mission due to pressure. Why? The 12 boys were fighting over the goddess.

Will Im YoonA continue her mission? Or will she just handle the problem of the boys?