The Savior(s)

This is the first chapter of this story, hope you enjoy and all of this works out. I also made a new cover that has been there for a while. This is dedicated to @dramione_fan_forever because they were the only one who commented.

"speaking"

'thoughts'

_______________________________________

-Unknown location-

Normal POV.

When Obito woke up he felt save and alive. He was laying on a bed and as soon as he realised that he sat up and looked at his surroundings.

He was in a wooden cabin seeing the room had a wooden floor, walls and roof. The window besides the bed he was laying on was closed with curtains, the light that streamed through them was his only source of light.

He pulled the curtains open and saw trees outside, presumibly he was in a forest. He looked back in the room and saw his clothes and goggles on a chair next to his bed.

Obito looked down at himself and saw that he was bandaged greatly, his whole right side was bandaged and an eyepatch was a top his left eye socket.

That's why he only saw half of everything, he would have to get used to his half sight. When the Uchiha tried the stretch he let out a groan of pain.

His left side hurt massivly, it wasn't fully healed yet. Obito heard footsteps outside the room he was in and looked at the door.

He tensed slightly until the door opened up and revealed a woman in her mid-twenties, her hair was a dark brown and reached her shoulders, her eyes light red. She was of average hight and had an athletic build.

That was all he could make up from just looking at her. The woman looked suprised and then came to his side cautiously.

"How are you feeling?" She asked sweetly, her eyes scanning over his bandages.

"I'm feeling good but my right side hurts so much." Obito responded politly.

"Hmmm, I'll go and get you some painkillers." She hummed and went back to the door.

"Wait umm, who are you exactly?" The ravenette asked her with a curious look on his face.

"My name is Sugano Hana." Hana answered before she left the room.

Obito sat dumfounded on the bed, who was this woman and was she the one who saved him?

A few minutes later Hana returned with some painkillers and a glass of water to wash them away.

She gave the glass to him with a little smile and he accepted it with a 'thanks' before taking the pills too and pouring them down. Hana sat down after she handed him the medicine.

"So were you the one who saved me?" He asked her now even more curious for an answer.

"No, it wasn't me who saved you. It's the grumpy looking guy in the doorway named Sugano Jiro, my husband." She explained as she then pointed at the male in the doorway.

Obitos jaw dropped mentally, he hadn't even sensed the guy! Who were these people?!

"I'm the one who healed you." Hana said snapping the Uchiha from his thoughts.

"Thank you so much for healing me!" He yelled out as he bowed his head in gratitude.

Hana was very suprised by his gesture and quickly waved her hands in front of her.

"It's nothing at all, Jiro brought you in and asked me to heal you. It's as simple as that." She rapidly spoke as she stopped waving her hands.

"Wow, you must be a really good medic Sugano-san!" Obito exclaimed making a blush appear on Hana's face.