two ;

Avery woke up at 2am from the same nightmare, but this time Tay was screaming how Avery was worthless. You don't deserve to live Avery, everybody hates you. Tay said in Avery's dream. After Avery woke up and decided it was too early to just stay home and wait for the sun to rise, so she snuck out the window with her savings, her phone, and her headphones. (She carried all of that just in case she had to leave in a emergency.) She played music through her headphones and walked to a 24 hour diner, looking up at the stars occasionally. She entered Donny's Diner and picked a booth to sit at, taking in her surroundings as she hummed to her music. 

i'm still afraid of growin' up and slowin' down too soon

She observed the other people in the diner. There was a girl with chocolate brown waves for hair and a oversized black sweatshirt that went past her knuckles sitting in a booth with tear streaks on her face and eyes that looked lost. I hope she's okay, Avery thought. The only other person in the diner was a boy with sandy colored curly hair, and a camera hanging around his neck while he sipped his coffee. Avery ordered a milkshake and wondered, what were these people's stories? What brought them to a 24 hour diner at 3 am? She finished her milkshake as her thoughts occupied her for about another hour. She checked the clock. 4 am. I should probably head back, she thought. So, with that final thought, Avery set the money on the table and walked back home.

She made it back into her bedroom with disrupting her mom as she climbed through her window, and started to get ready for school. She wore black ripped jeans, white converse, and a grey sweatshirt that went past her knuckles. She left her hair down and ran out the door. Then she walked to school. The day was uneventful besides when Avery talked to Tay,  and they planned to go to the beach on Saturday. Until seventh period when Avery got a text.

unknown number
stop being friends with tay. shes mine. wouldn't want anyone to know that you're a fag, now would we?

who the fuck is this?? how do you even know me?

doesn't matter. listen to what I tell you to do, or your little secret might get out.

read 1:47pm

fallingforyouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें