Snowdin Village pt.2

Ganz POV

   No, no, no, no, no, no, no! (Y/n) didn't just leave! (Y/n)'s stick is gone too! I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned to see Melancholy. "Wow. I didn't expect the kid to leave you so early, Ganzy," he said with that stupid smirk on his face. I glared at him and left the cave. I glanced down and realized that (Y/n)'s footsteps were on the snow. I followed them and it seemed (Y/n) kinda kept my warning in mind when she stayed behind the bushes. 

   I let out a sigh in relief, but it was too soon. I saw her footprints head pass the bushes and to where my old post was. I started to run, hoping, praying that (Y/n) wasn't killed by him or anyone. I saw her footprints head to a snowman and I went over to it.

   "Hey! Did you see a human pass by?" I asked the snowman.

   "Yeah! Such a nice kid! Sadly, she'll die though," the snowman stated, but I ignored it.

   "Which way?!" I don't know why, but I just want (Y/n) to be safe in my embrace.

   "Oh, I think she went towards the village," my eye sockets widened. 

   "So she didn't keep your warning in mind then. How sad," Mel said behind me. I didn't even listen to him or anything that was around me. I was picturing (Y/n) in pain and agony while I couldn't do anything. 'It's gonna be my fault if she dies...' i thought and I quickly teleported to the village. I hid in some bushes just in case a monster came out. I then notice (Y/n) walking casually across Snowdin.

   I quickly teleport to her, grab her hand, and teleport back to the cave. I tossed her, slightly gently, onto her bed and she looked up at me in shock. I glared down on her.

   "(Y/n)...what did I say?" I said as I kept glaring down at her. She looked down onto the ground, which made me regret my choices. I let out a sigh and sit next to her. "(Y/n), I'm not mad at you," just as I said that, she looked at me with big, sad eyes.

 "(Y/n), I'm not mad at you," just as I said that, she looked at me with big, sad eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   I blushed a little and let out a breath I didn't know I held. "I was just really worried about you. You know that there are dangerous monsters around," I explained to her and wiped any of her forming tears with my thumb. I cupped her cheeks and pulled her to me. "But you know now I'm gonna keep a close eye socket on you, right?" I joked, but with some seriousness in it. (Y/n) giggled and sighed a bit.

   "Heh..yeah," she replied. I then did something unexpected..well for me. I kissed (Y/n)'s forehead! I blushed at what I did and (Y/n) was just completely flustered.

 I kissed (Y/n)'s forehead! I blushed at what I did and (Y/n) was just completely flustered

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   "G-Ganz..?" she stuttered and I just hid myself in my fluff.

   "Woooww, already trying to win her over, lucky for you it seems like you won," Mel chuckled and I just kept myself in the fluff.

   "G-Ganz, it's fine-" (Y/n) cut herself off with a yawn. I looked back at her and she yawned again, which made me yawn. We giggled and I pulled her onto me. She looked up at me as her face got a bit darker.

   "Since we're both tired, let's sleep together! Um..not in that context, by the way," I corrected myself with a little blush on my skull. (Y/n) chuckled and laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I smiled and after a few minutes she fell asleep. I laid my skull on her head and closed my eye sockets slowly falling asleep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait but here's the next chapter! Hope you all enjoyed it and I'll see you all in another book update bye!

GZTale! Sans (Ganz) x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें