Chapter 2

Ikiru's POV

We stopped at a station and were waiting for the next train when a man ran around a corner with a woman's purse. Ed and Al stood in his way and after he pulled out a gun, Al put him into a cage and the police came over. He thanked us and said something about Majhal. Ed decided to go to the town he was in and we went.

On the way the boys started to talk and I zoned out on Ed's face. His golden eyes dazzled me. Why were they so gold? I mean, seriously. His mother's eyes were either green or brown.... I can't fucking remember the last time I saw her she had her eyes closed and was dead! Anyways. Why were they gold? Were their father's eyes gold? Al looked so much like Trisha... that must mean that Ed looks more like his father. Did they both have gold eyes? I can't remember...

"Ikiru!" I blinked and Ed's face came into focus.

"Yeah?"

"What are you staring at?" Al asked.

"Oh, sorry, I was just zoning out and thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"Nothing really."

"It has to be something Ikiru. You wouldn't just stare into Ed's eyes if you weren't." I blushed slightly, light enough that Ed couldn't tell, dark enough that Al could. "Do you like Ed?" I blushed brighter as Ed burst out laughing, the blush went even brighter.

"Come on Al. We grew up together that would just be weird."

"And what about the fights over Winry and Ikiru? We used to like both of them a lot."

"That was then. This is now."

"We had our lastest one before Ikiru and the Rockbell's went away to help with the rebellion in Ishval" Ed blushed. I remembered that. But why choose both? Why not chose me and let Al have Winry? She likes him more anyways. Damn idiots.

"S-so what. That was forever ago."

"That was a month or so ago, Ed. Forever ago would be the first time I slept over at Winry's." Al sweat dropped and the carriage came to a stop. We walked out to a little village and what looked like a festival. We were staring at it when a firework blew up in our faces. The boys pretty much screamed and my eyes sparkled. I loved fireworks. Especially New Years with Father and Roy.

Then some kids came up the hill. One of them started to poke Al with a stick and then when the boys tried to fight the kids, Al tripped, landed on Ed, and Claus, the girl that dressed like a boy, sat on Al's back when Majhal came and told them to get off.

We went with Majhal to his house and talked with him. I began to zone out again while all this stuff was happening, this time on the teacups. Mine was black with a blue rose in the bottom. Why a blue rose? And it was painted... no... alchemized into the cup. Why was that? I mean really.

Then Majhal said something about a girl who sold blue roses that he loved. So this dudes obsessed. Great. Well a knock came and there was Claus and her father, to apologize, but it didn't happen, because she ran off. So we went after her, heard the story of her dead sister, got into an argument, and the whole damn thing went downhill from there. We were going to catch the woman that killed Claus' sister, when Claus trapped Ed and Al. I stood there and sighed.

"You two are idiots for not knowing that was going to happen!"

"And you are for not telling us it was here!" Ed yelled up from under Al.

"Well I didn't know it was going to be right there you know!" Then the woman was there and before Klaus could go kill her, Majhal did and then we were walking around Majhal's house and Ed found a soul attachment room and fell unconscious. When he woke up it was just him and Al, so he thought for two seconds until he remembered that I had hid in Al, which was awkward for both of us.

Then Majhal described his evil plan to bring back his love, Claus came in, got knocked unconscious, and taken away. We went after him, showed him the old woman who always came to his house was really his sweet Karin, he tried to kill us but his sword backfired when Ed pulled it out of his hands with blue ribbon, and it ended up impaling Majhal. As we were leaving Claus caught up with up in a blue dress with a yellow flower on it and her hair down. As we went away, Ed yelled out the door.

"You look cuter when you're not dressed like a paperboy!" I laughed and we sat down and headed back to the train station. I stretched.

"You know Al, I think the next time Ed wants me to hid inside you, I'm gonna transmute a fucking pillow. Do you know how uncomfortable it is in there? My ass hurts and I think I have a mark from one of your screws." I stood and was going to check when I remembered that I don't usually wear skirts so I was of course wearing pants. I puppy eyed Ed and Al.

"What?" Ed asked.

"Would you mind turning around?"

"Why?"

"So that I can check if I have a mark on my ass." Ed sweat dropped.

"You know you were all cute until you said that."

"Turn around." They did and sure enough, I had a mark. "Damn it Al!" I sat back down.

"Why do you have to be like that?"

"Like what?" Ed motioned to me.

"Inappropriate."

"You've seen nothing."

"Wanna bet?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Do you really want to see that much of my skin? Edward you are such a naughty boy. And in front of Al too." He blushed, Al would've he he had blood in his body, and I burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh, the look on your faces!"

"But I don't really have a face."

"I can still picture it!" I laughed harder and then we made it to the station.

"Well that was a useless trip, I'm gonna call Colonel Mustang, you get us some food Al." Ed was about to grab the phone. "What should I say!" He started going through a list. I rolled my eyes. Seriously it's not like you two are getting married.