My Last Breath Chapter 2:

The girls were silent after that. They were just staring at me, making sure I wasn't lying. I just shook my head, looking down. I was afraid that if I looked at them, I would start crying.

The only time I cried about this was when I first found out about the cancer. Other than that, I would just feel numb. Don't get me wrong, I am very upset about this! I just don't cry over it.

I finally looked at them, and they were all crying.

"Guys, please don't cry! You are going to make me cry, and I don't wanna cry!" I said, tears welling up. The next thing I knew, everyone was around me giving my a hug,

It was then that I realized .... I had 3 months to live, give or take. I felt hot tears running down my face.

"I love you guys so much" I sobbed.

"We love you, too." they all said at the same time, which made me laugh and hug them back.

By then, alot of people were looking at us, but I didn't care.

About 5 minutes later, we all stopped crying, and actually had a conversation. They were telling me about all the drama I had missed at school.

Apparently, Jenna and Derrick broke up a few days ago. He cheated on her with a sophmore. Emily and Chris were in a fight.

We were laughing, joking, and playing around like old times. Sophie had her camera with her, so we took pictures and videos.

All to soon, my mom texted me, telling me to come home. Everyone had gone home already, so it was just me. I was just finishing my 2nd coffee when someone bumped into me and my coffee spilled onto me. Even though my coffee wasn't too hot, it still burned...bad. I screamed out in pain. The coffee was burning my face and neck.

"Oh, my gosh, are you alright? I am so sorry!" a guys voice said. He sounded my age, maybe a bit older. He must have been the one to bump into me.

I screamed again. The burning obviously not good for my face.

"Shoot, hold on. I'll be right back, okay?" he asked, not waiting for me to respond. He got up and walked away, going to get something. The pain redused a bit, but not much. He came back a few second later.

"Here, hold this to your face." he instructed. I did that and the pain was going away quickly. It felt much better.

After a few minutes, my face started to go numb. I took off whatever the guy gave me, whick turned out to be ice, and sat up.

My eyes were closed, but when I opened then, I came face-to-face with the most gorgious green eyes I have ever seen,.

"Um, why are you staring at me?" the guy asked. I quickly looked down and blushed. I hadn't realized I was looging at him that long.

"Well, I-uh. Um, well-uh." I stuttered, still looking down.

"Well, are you alright?" he mumbled.

I looked up ad saw that he had his head down, obvously trying to hide the blush. I took this oportunity to actually look at him.

He had straight black hair with the green eyes. He had tan skin. He looked very tall and buff.

"Here, let me help you up." he said, holding out his hand, waiting for me to grab it. I hesitated, but grabbed it anyway. He pulled me up, and I dusted myself off. "Hi, my name is Conner."

"Um, my name is Kaylee." I looked around, and saw everyone looking at us with their mouths open.

"Nice to uh, meet you, Kaylee. And, again. Sorry about bumping into you and spilling your coffee." he said, looking right at me.

"It's fine. Nice to meet you, too." I said, looking down. I noticed he was still holding my hand. He followed my gaze and saw our hands. He pulled away and looked back at me.

"Sorry about that. Can I get you a new coffee or something?"He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"It's fine."

"Seriously, I'll buy you a new shirt or something. Please. I feel terrible." he said, looking concerned.

"Well, I could use a new shirt. Sure, let's go." I said. His face lit up when I said that. Hm...weird. "I'll meet you at the mall. Kay?"

"Sure. Let's go." he walked out, but held the door for me. How sweet! I got into my car, started it and started for the mall. This is going to be interesting.

               *Authors Note*

Sorry is it's short. I am busy and I have been watching videos on youtube! So I get distracted easly. So I just desided to end the chapter there. Comment, Vote, Fan, fun stuff like dat(: Latah ~Tronn (: <3

My Last Breathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें