Chapter 1

Sky's POV

I was standing at the entrance of the woods outside of my house. I admired it's beauty. I suddenly heard a twig snap. I was startled, But I wasn't scared. I then heard a Low, Dark, Sinister voice.  "Hello there dear." Oh. Hi. It's nice to see you with your ugly-ass face Jane." "He doesn't love you. He doesn't even know that you exist. Now I have a request." I rolled my eyes. "And what is it?!" I said. "Why don't you just kill him. He doesn't love you." My blood boiled. I was pissed. "No. I won't. You ugly bitch." I could see her eyes twitch. "Too bad." She rushed me. She had a knife held to my throat at this point. "Where's your little Jeffey to save you now?!" When she said that, Something in me broke. Rage filled inside me. I reached at where her arms were and snapped her wrists. "You bitch!!" She screamed in pain. I laughed and rushed her. I had a small knife in my boot and I stabbed her in the heart. She went down. I ripped her heart out and I put in to a string and wore it around my neck. I knew she wasn't dead, But it would have to do for now. I knew what was happening with me. I had just snapped. I had slowly been losing my sanity for a long time. Now its gone. I needed....More. I walked up the road to an old friends house. I hated him already so it really didn't matter to me. I slaughtered him and and his whole family. Nothing special, just a regular stabbing in the chest. I smiled wickedly through the whole thing. I walked into the woods behind his house. I walked for a while waiting to be killed when I came across an old looking house. It was kinda big. When I knocked on the door, Slenderman was standing there and Ben Drowned was in front of him. I was so shocked. They looked at her heart and asked me why I was all bloody and who's heart was around my neck. They were in for a shock.