Confusing( The short story )

Começar do início

“ Percy look!” gasps Grover. I open my eyes scared that I might have scared the only people I’ve seen in 3 years. I quickly get up and I’m about to start a apology.

“Oh my gods  ? ” Annabeth mumbles .

“I’m sorry , I didn’t mean to, it just happened it, I-i I’m just trying to fit in,” I say stuttering.

“Sis calm down,” said Percy looking cautious.

“Sis? I’m your sister ?” I ask and he nods.

“Uh hi ,” I say waving at him all of the sudden nervous.

“Uh hey, Sis,” Percy says giving me a hug. I get freaked out, but I don’t pull away from him because I feel cared for and loved, a thing I didn’t remember until that sudden embrace.

“ So what your story? Why are you here all alone?” asks Percy curiosity all over his eyes.I sighed. I knew I would have to tell him sooner or later. I guess now is the time.

“ Well, my mother and me lived in Rhode Island. I was bullied , I guess that happens to most Half bloods right? Well I was bullied for almost everything. The way I acted. The way I spoke. The way I did everything. A day before my mother died she told me that I was a demigod. I was the Daughter of Poseidon but I didn’t know any of my powers, until now. The next day she told me to go to school and when I came back we would go to Camp Half blood. When I came home all excited to leave my school and start a new life with a bunch of people like me I saw my mother being strangled by an Emposai, I only knew their name because I had learned their name that very day and I’d seen the paintings of them. The Emposai ripped out my mother's throat and came sprinting to me. I took out a bronze blade my mother gave me when I was 9 and killed The Emposai. The yellow dust was all over the floor and I couldn’t even dare to look at my mother soul-less body. I ran to my room and backed my bag and ran, I ran as fast as I could to the woods and I was 12. I’ve spent 3 years alone in these woods.” I said holding in the tears that were on verge of tearing up. Percy , Annabeth and Grover wanted to take my mind off of my past and look into my future with them. I was glad that they were so sweet and caring.

Percy, Annabeth and Grover told me a bunch of funny stories on the way to Camp Half Blood or how they call it CHB. I met my other brother, Tyson, he’s have cyclops and half demigod. I personally thinks its awesome and anybody who offended him got his butt kicked by me.

I stayed in Camp Half blood this entire year. It’s already Christmas here and it’s seriously freezing. This was now a year from that amazing day I found my brother and  two of my three best friends, Grover and Annabeth.

I’m watching the beautiful frozen lake and winter leafs falling on top of the frozen lake. It really is a beautiful view, it looks perfect, nothing could change the amazingness. I heard footsteps behind me, I quickly and quietly take out my celestial bronze blade that my mother gave me. I turn around and point the tip of the blade to a males throat.I look at his  blueish-greenish eyes, I give him the death glare wanting him to tell me why he’s here.

“C’mon L , you don’t remember your own brother?” Asks The guy in front of me.

Wait?What?!

“ My brother, I only have two, Percy and Tyson and they aren’t here  so who are you ?” I asked getting angry and pressing the tip of my blade to his throat .

“L., put your mothers blade down and listen to me, I am Percy, your half brother.” Mystery guy says calmly

“Prove it ,” I say putting my guard down.

Let’s hope this guy is  Percy

He looked at the lake and whistled, the frozen ice started cracking , and then the water splashed up to the sky looking beautiful. Once the water was back on the lake it froze again instantly. That was something only Percy could do. He changed so much over this year. His hair had grown and it was now on his eyes. He had grown a lot. He didn’t even look like the guy I met a year ago. But he had that grin that only Percy did.