OOOOIIIIIII

I'M BACCCKKK! I missed Wattpad. Yeah, I missed this. I genuinely missed writing here. WOO. I'M BACK, AND I'M VERY EXCITED.

   I'm going to be writing a book. Its going to be a love story. And its not going to be your average love story. Its going to be a LESBIAN love story. Yeah, you read that right. I will be writing a lesbian love story and I'm so excited. I've wanted to write a book like this for quite sometime now and I want to start writing it over the summer.

   The story is about to girls who fall in love (duh) through the arts. One girl is an painter and the other is a singer. They fall in love with each other's arts and eventually,  each other. Her singing inspires her paintings, and her paintings inspire her singing and songwriting. They both make one another better without knowing it

   You may be asking yourselves, "Why are they going to be lesbian?" Well lets face it. Straight is just boring now. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. I think writing this love story and making it gay will challenge me as a writer and it will challenge the readers and open their minds to something new.

   I am going to write this story and call me crazy, but I wan't to get it published. I want this story to be available to as many people as possible.

   And with that being said, think I need to start a new account. A serious one. You know, one for business and writing and another for fanfics and stuff.

   I still have many things to think about and sleep on, but I just had to tell you guys what's up! I missed writing here and I hope you guys are just as excited for this new, and first, book as much as I am! I  Love you guys and thank you for all of your support!😘