2nd Preview

[second preview]
Yugbam and Markjin
will be the side ships.

Youngjae's Pov

It may come as a surprise but I don't remember the last time I've had sex. A couple of hookups occurred at the new college I attended but that was it, did sex feel boring? Yes. It's surprising how boring it can be with certain people to the point where I've lost all interest.

Everything feels repetitive now but that's how I made my life so I don't mind it. I wake up, I feed Coco, I go to work, I come back, I eat then I sleep. I occasionally talk to Yugyeom and Bambam since they were my closest friends but the two have actually been dating for quite some time so I rather not interfere with their love life.

Speaking of love life, Mark and Jinyoung- the idea of them makes me annoyed, it makes me petty more than I would like to admit. Why? The lovebirds are married- isn't that a surprise? It was also surprising to see their wedding. You know- the one I wasn't invited to. Thanks Jinyoung, really enjoyed seeing how the wedding was from Instagram posts.

After I left the school, Jinyoug had made the attempt to keep in touch with me and we did. We would Skype, he would rant about how the customers that come to the coffee shops are such idiots and how he rather teach some of the classes because of how useless some teachers can be. We talked about him and Mark, he told me how Mark came back from America- just for him apparently. But once they started dating, I never got any message from him.

I understand you'd get busy with your love life or whatever but ouch, not getting invited to the wedding sure made me bitter because people always invited people for the sake of gifts, you could invite your best friend from grade three that you've never spoken to and no one would say anything!

Everyone seems to be achieving great things- I'm always praised by my parents for making them proud when I became a lawyer but..

I wanna change- I want life to be interesting again.

Jaebum's Pov

I groaned when feeling someone shaking me, turning around and burying my face into the cold leather of my couch, I mumbled a 'five more minutes'. When the realization that no one lived with me hit- I quickly turned around, sighing and losing my tension when seeing who it was.

"Fucking hell why do you have keys to my house?" I groaned to my older brother (yes I decided he's gonna have a older brother lol) who simply looked unamused. "We're doing an 'are you alive' check again, you seem good, now take a shower" he patted my cheek, mocking a friendly smile before rolling his eyes.

My older brother- the typical, good at everything brother that I was compared to. He was amazing in his studies, he's amazing at sports, he's a great 'speaker' (he's amazing at kissing ass), he makes good money and married the girl that my parents approved of.

While I on the other hand, I would date people my parents hated to annoy them and scare them I might just marry them, I'm way too lazy to get a job but I still get the affection because I'm the amazing- baby boy of the family. In other words, whether my brother likes it or not, my parents will continue to spoil me while I don't raise a finger to do work!

I watched as my brother fixed his blazer, "Today's the day I show you around the company, so get the hell up and come with me" he ordered- he always had this subtle spite to his tone, probably because my hyung isn't the biggest fan of me.