I sat up straight turning to him. To Look at him is he serious.

"Umm I well. After Marisa green. Kissed me. I didn't like it. But then her brother did and. I knew. I didn't back out of it. So yep. "

He nodded slowly. What's he thinking. Why is he asking me that. Does he think he's gay. If so who made him change or well think about his sexuality.

I sat there fidgeting. "Are you going tell me. Or just sitting here. Breathing. "

"Hang on ok. It's not that simple. " he yelled

"What? and why are you yelling "

"Oh sorry. "

"Well" I throw my hands up

"We kissed ". "Who. Cause I know we didn't. Id remember that " I say almost laughing.

" me and Isaac kissed we just were talking and then something and then bam. I was kissing him and how do you not rip Derek's clothes off. What I felt with Isaac. I wanted him to lose the clothes. I even pulled his shirt off " he said fast then laid  back on my bed.

Oh well then. Huh didn't see that coming. At all. Isaac yes he was definitely at least bi. But Scott no

"When and where was this "

"Wednesday and in the locker room. "

I stood up. " That day I had to wait for you. That's why you were so late You're making out with a guy and ooh and I've been your best friend for years. I was In the jeep waiting for his best friend oh I see. I wasn't good enough to decide if you were gay or not. It's fine. But Isaac I guess he was a good pick. Now the scarves just why ?"

He groaned and sat up

"Dude what I just told you and your upset about me been ing late and I didn't kiss you ?"

I sat back down.

"Scott. You still called me your brother after I told you so why would I care if you were or not "

He nodded sighed "yeah your right . but man. He's so mmm"

"Dude I get it. Trust me "

"Ha sorry. But he didnt say much today"

I shurgged. " Maybe he's just nervous around you. And how Alison take the break up "

"Ha she was upset. Then punched me twice. For a girl it was mean and really hurt "

"Scott you broke up with her what did you expect " I roll my eyes

" I don't know. " I sighed see like I said not smartest pickle in the pickle jar.

" Any way what are you wearing to the party Cora wanted to go but she said her and Derek had something todo. "

Oh they do trust me. They are my fur balls.

" Yeah. Umm I don't know. Blue shirt pants. And converse "

He nodded. Layed back again

"Taking a nap"

"Ok" I turn back to the computer

Friday

Do I need. This no. No no no. No no. Ok no homework. I put up all my books grabbed the sketch book and put it in my back pack.

Hands grab my waist. I smiled

"Yes der"

" Oh you call him that "

I span around. It was Isaac. He let go laughing.

"Shut up asshole What do you want Other than Scott "