Damn those kids this days!

My name is Helena Harrison I'm 18years of age I have a brother who was named Axle Harrison his 24years of age his married and has 1 child who was named Carla and a wife who was named Linda.

We lived together in a simple house not too big nor too small,just the right size for us all to fit in.

Linda works as a call center agent and Axle work as lawyer.

And yes,I'm the one who would always babysit my niece while her parents are working.

I'm a senior high,if your curious about our parents sadly they both past away.

"Hey,Carla?"I called out for Carla since she's upstairs and her parents are at work.

I would not worry or get tired easily because she's 10years old...woooohooo!! I would not worry that much and I'm Soo lucky!

"What!?"she shouted from upstairs

"Come down,it's 7:20!were almost late! We have 20mins left! You know that I don't wanna be late in the first day of school!"I shouted back and I heard foots steps.

"Immmmm donee!!"she shouted and jump in joy.

I rolled my eyes.

"Now,eat"I said as I place a food on her plate.

5mins later.

I put out dishes in sink and wash it.

"Ready?"I ask her "Yup!" She said popping the "P"

Let's go! First day of school hope you'll give me peace not a piece of crap!

We drove to school about 10minutes

I know! WERE FREAKING LATE!

"You know what Carla?" I said while looking forward she hummed and look at me.

"WE SHOULD WAKE UP at  6 in the morning you know"I said and rolled my eyes.

"No,Way! Why would we wake up at 6? We have 5mins left auntie"She shook her head and stick a tongue at me.

"Oh,btw what does mama and papa said?" I ask

"Not to stick tongue to ugly people"she said "a what now? You called me ugly?"I said "I didn't said that!" She fake asleep.

I laugh

How cute she is

I unbelt my niece and held her arm when we got out of the car.

We walk through the hallway and lead her to her room.

"There you go La la First day of school and late,well almost"I said and kissed her forhead.

I enrolled yesterday so I got my map and the schedule.

Way to go!

I walk in my room and I can feel eyes are on me.

"Ms.?" The women said while smiling "Helena Harrison" I said "oh! New student!"she cheer "can you introduce yourself?" I nod "well then go ahead and don't be shy"she said smilling

"My name is Helena Harrison but you can call me Elen I'm 18 years old"
I said and smiled

"What a nerd" someone says and I knew were it come from and that voice belong to a blond bitch.

I rolled my eyes,calm down Helena it's a weakling I told to myself.

"She's one hot little nerd"a group of boys said.

I bent my head down in embarrassment and look up again to see where would I sit and found one behind a red headed girl and beside the green eye dude.

I'm about to walk but met this one person who was starring at me.

I look back at him in his amazing green eyes.

But it broke my heart when he look away. I look at where he's looking at.

He was looking at the blonde bitch.

"Fuck Boi" i said to my self..i rolled my eyes.

"Well,ms.harrison?you may sit beside Zaden"she said pointed at...the green emerald eyes A.K.A FUCK BOI so He's name is Zaden? It suits him.

damn! Why em I sweating as hell!
Cuz he's hot what the fuck! Am I thinking!

I sat beside him.

I can feel his eyes on me.
I wish this class is over!

~~~~~
SOOO! How did it go? FIRST CHAPTER!!! Sorry for taking so long!
Loveyou!

Don't forget to vote and comment!