"No you stay.We don't know what might happen.If Voldemort is in there , you won't be much help with that arm." I said.

"Be careful." He said.

Me and Aphina walked up to the shack.She hesitated before opening the door.The shack was dark and a table stood in the middle of it.The shack was filled with death eaters , the ones from the pitch.Jennifer was standing , a evil smirk on her face.

There was a tall figure standing in a jet-black cloak at the end of the shack.

I wondered if it was Voldemort.

I think I was scared but at the same time angry.I wanted to know what Jennifer was doing and of course the truth.

"So have a seat." A death eater said coldly.

"Before I explain anything , wands on the table." Jennifer ordered.

My wand was the only protection I had , even though I didn't know many defensive spells.I remember my mum making me read all my books before school.There was one spell I remembered.It was Eye Infamerto; it blinded your opponent for a few minutes.It was no use knowing it if I couldn't have my wand.

I reluctantly placed my wand on the table beside Aphina's.

A death eater took them and sat back down.I glanced over to the hooded figure in the corner , I couldn't see his eyes but I had a feeling it was staring at me."Right.I am not Jennifer White , I am Bellatrix Lestrange Jr.Heard that name? I think you might have Rose! As your grandmother killed my mum.So this is a little revenge.My mum wasn't ill and that wasn't the reason I was late coming to school.Took me ages to get a fake identity.Not just a fake name , a whole fake appearance." She explained and took a bottle from her robes , drank it.She transformed into a considerably taller and much evil looking girl.She must of been about 16.

"Red hair.Eurgh." She said and grimaced at my hair.Her hair was now curly and bushy and jet-black.

I don't know what I was feeling at that moment.

I just wanted to leave , I genuinely thought I was to going to be killed.

"Now.Where is Albus?" She asked , glaring at us.

"Wait was it you who turned the cards into the portkey?" Aphina asked.

"Well done!" Bellatrix replied sarcastically.I could see the malice in her eyes and the wickedness in her smile.Why was she doing this?

I knew that something about her excuse was incredulous.

Our predictions were right , yet I was still partly shocked; mainly confused though.

The man in the cloak was now right by the table.His face was now distinct.It was Voldemort.I knew it was.The snake-like slits in the nose and the wicked red eyes; this was how my dad has described him.

"We need Albus.Where has he gone?" He asked in his cold voice.

"Who are you?" Aphina asked rudely.

"Lord Voldemort.You will not speak to me like that."

"You are a monster." Aphina exclaimed.I wish she didn't say that , as what followed was completely heinous.

Voldemort grabbed Aphina round the neck and dragged her.His hood was now down , his ugly face visible.I shrieked as he pushed her to the floor.The death eaters and Bellatrix laughing.

"You are a vile little girl." Voldemort spat , sliding his wand out of his cloak.

She was screaming as he dug his wand into his neck.I was powerless , she was powerless.We both had no wands.