The new challenge

Dee: I didn't really know if Nova thought we were a couple or not. I just wanted to take the chain and leave the whole house. Speaking of the devil here comes JD with another challenge. "Today you guys are going to be pairing up in 2 teams of 2 and making a whole song no 16 bars this time. As you know songs need titles, chours,rap sections, and a meaning. I know that this is weird because I am giving you this challenge on Monday instead of Wednesday or Friday,but I wanted to give you guys extra time. Oh yeah, the songs will be recorded in the booth".

I knew Nova was going to pick me but I wasn't bout to let that happen so I quickly went up to Jae and asked did she want to team up she said "Why didn't you want to team up with your (boyfriend)". "He is not my boyfriend". I noticed that I said it while screaming and Nova heard it he looked at me and smiled.

Me and Jae already had ideas while JD was still going over the challenge. I had my rap she had hers and all we needed was a chorus and a way to explain our meaning of our song. I really didn't want anything to do with Nova right about now so Jae and I went to do the rest of the things we needed for our song we decied to do a song with the meaning of our purpose for coming to the rap game and what we plan to do to win it and what we are going to do after we win.

After we were done it had to be the best song on the rap game yet. Everyone worked hard all day and time went by so fast it was time to eat and go to sleep Nova skipped dinner and went to the room early. I have been caught up so much in my drama that I went upstairs and Nova was packing his things.

He saw me staring and said "it's ok my room is repaired and it is time to move back in. I will really miss you though Dee let me see your phone". I handed him my phone and he just unlocked since he already knew the password. I wondered what he was doing the whole time, he handed me my phone back and said see you later babe facetime me.

J moved back in the second room in the big one and put his stuff in the drawer. "So what have you been doing while I was gone" He asked. I paused for a momment remembering all the things me and Nova did in this room. But I politely said "Nothing I just hung out with Jae and we teamed up for the challenge and we have been writing our song the whole time." " Looks like you have been busy".

I started to giggle remembering the first time me and Nova made out in here. "Night J I am going to bed see you in the a.m", but before I go to sleep J gets in the shower and I answer a facetime from Nova.