Best Friend's Brother - Closing

Börja om från början

He handed me my pineapple pizza and lemonade before we both dug in. I had lost my appetite after a few bites so I had got a to-go plate and watched Chiron devour his slice.

"You're not hungry? That's unusual."

"Just dont feel too hot right now."

"Well I'll take you to your dorm so you can rest." Just as he said that it began pouring rain outside. Chiron took out a hoodie from his duffel bag and have it to me wear.

I thanked him and slipped it over my head before we stepped out into the rain.

We walked for a few blocks before the rain got heavier so we had to pick up our speed. Once we got to my building, we said our goodbyes before he planted a kiss on my forehead and walked off into the rain.

I swiped my ID card and rushed into the building. Once I got on my floor I saw a black figure balled up in front of my door. Probably another drunk kid that couldn't find their room.

"Hey your dorm is somewhere else kid." I nudged them with my hand.

They lifted their head up to me but I couldn't see their face because their hoodie covered it. Their hand flew up and pulled the hood back. It was Jacob.

"I must be fucking dreaming." I chuckled and blinked but sure enough he was still sitting there staring up at me.

"Jamiah." He stood up but I backed away from him. "Are you gonna let me in or are you going to keep your guest out in the rain?"

I huffed before pushing my key in the slot and opened the door. I let him in and then closed and locked the door.  Luckily my roommate was hardly ever here.

"Why are you here?" I spat with venom.

"Well I'm here for a book signing. But i also been wanting to see you."

"Wow after 3 years? What happened to your little girlfriend?"

"Jamiah I-"

"No just shut up Jacob! You don't know all the shit that I been through because of you. I get raped by your stepbrother and you just leave me in the dust and never talk to me again. I've still have nightmares about that day every single night. And you weren't there for me. I was there when anger and violence was all you knew, I was there when your dad came back in the picture, I was there when he died, I was there throughout your depressed stage, I was there after every fight you had, I was even there when you took your anger out on me and punched me in the face. People would always tell me how you were no good and a lost cause but I wouldn't listen because I saw a total different man in you than everybody else. And now I try to think of what it is that I did wrong to make you leave. Maybe you didn't want me anymore because I got raped and I wasn't pure anymore."

"Baby that's not true." He grabs my wrist but I yank it out.

"Don't call me that!" I pushed at his chest as he came closer. "I wish I never met you! Ever since then my life has just gotten worse because of you. I hate you!"

Hurt flashes in his eyes as I say that. I wasn't sure if I meant it or not but I just wanted him to leave. I couldn't handle being in the same room as him right now.

"You don't mean that baby. You don't hate me, you're just angry and you have every right to be."

"Leave. Get out!" Instead of leaving he backs me into the wall next to the door.

His hands cup my face and he brings his lips down onto mine. I try resisting by pushing at his chest but he wraps his arms tightly around my torso.

After a few seconds of continuous pushing but failing, I just gave up since he was much stronger than me.

I found myself missing the way his lips felt. It's been years since I kissed anybody but he was who I craved the most.