Gray's a Dick. (but Natsu wants it...)

Zacznij od początku

"Dammit Juvia. Did you follow me up here? What the hell were you doing?"

Juvia walked out from behind a wall near the entrance of the roof.

With a camera in hand.

"Juvia... We're you taking photos of me? In my sleep?!" He yelled.

Juvia smelled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course Juvia did! She wanted to post this on social media to mark our anniversary today!" She exclaimed.

God...

"Juvia, no. We aren't dating. I don't know how many times I've told you this." The raven stated calmly. He was so tired of this girl.

Juvia started to tear up.

"B-but Juvia loves Gray-sama..." Hot streams of tears started to fall out of her eyes.

Oh for the love of...

"Juvia," Gray started, "Juvia, stop crying please. Just stop. I-I'll take you out later ok?

Gray was a dick. Duh. But that doesn't mean he wasn't a sucker for crying.

What?! He's human too!

"Y-you p-promise Juvia?" Asked the bluenette.

Gray groaned.

"Yes Juvia. I promise. Now can you please delete the damn pictures?"

Juvia jumped on Gray, as if she wasn't crying 3 minutes ago.

"Anything for you Gray-sama! Juvia will see you at 5:00 tomorrow ok?!" She asked.

Gray sighed as he tried to push her off of him.

"Yeah yeah. Ok. Off now."

She jumped off and kissed him on the cheek before running to the exit, screaming gleefully.

Shit...

"Gray, is that you?" A voice was coming from the kitchen that Gray was thankful to hear.

"Yeah mom. It's me." Gray replied to his mother.

"I'll come down for dinner later. I'm going to my room."

His mother poked her head out of the kitchen. Her black eyes and identical colored short cut hair made her look identical to Gray.

"Ok. I'll put a plate in the fridge for you honey, alright?" She asked. Understanding that her son was a teen and needed alone time.

"Yeah, that'll be fine. Thanks Mom."

"No problem sweetie." Came her reply.

Gray walked up to his room and closed the door behind him.

"Damn Juvia. Damn school." He muttered.

He was so tired, but he didn't want to sleep either, so he laid down on his bed and pulled out his phone.

He went on FairyBook, looking at and ignoring the many friend requests he had.

He was scrolling past the suggested friends list when he saw a familiar face.