3

JACOBS POV
I went home... Well back to my mom's house... I wouldn't be moving in with Johnny and Macy until tomorrow. I got home and showed my mom pictures of the new house,  and she approves. I went up to my room and got out my phone. I looked at fan edits for a good hour then decided to text Macy.

MACYS POV
I was about to lay down when I got a text from Jacob.

Jacob 😍🤐: hey baby how's night one going so far??

Me: oh it's going good... Are you ready for tomorrow??

Jacob 😍🤐: yea... I just wanna meet my baby girl sooner than 6 months from now 😭

Me: I know Jacob... Johnny doesn't seem as excited about this as you though.... I'm kinda worried.

Jacob 😍🤐: oh... I'm sure he's just nervous Mace. I know I am.  We've never been fathers before.... This is a bit scary 🙈

Me: yea.... I guess you're right... Thanks Jacob 💕

Jacob 😍🤐: anything for you Macy

Me: yea... It's getting late I should go... I love you Jacob gn 😊💙

Jacob 😍🤐: I love you more... See you tmr gn

I smiled and rolled over and fell asleep.

The next morning,  me and Johnny met Jacob at the doctors office. I was two months along. The doctor was doing an ultrasound to make sure everything was looking good. "Well Macy, it looks like everything is going ju-.... Hold on a second... Oh my..." He said as he looked at one of the twins. "Is everything okay doctor?" I asked as I squeezed Jacobs hand. Johnny was there to...but for whatever reason...I didn't squeeze his. Jacob squeezed my hand back and looked down at me. I looked up at him and he smiled at me then winked. It was a reasuring wink. One that said he was there for me and that itll be okay. I smiled back then looked away. "Macy...i think theres a problem with one of the babies... Im going to ask that you come back in 2 days okay? If you start to feel any pain please go to the Emergency Room okay?" He set up our next appointment and we left. I was really tired so I asked Jacob if his mom could drop me off at the house. He said to just come back with him because he doesnt want me to be alone. I agree and we go to his house. We walk right up to his room and I plop down on his bed. I roll over. Jacob soon joined me and cuddle me. I smiled as he kissed my forehead. For a moment I forgot about Johnny. In that moment...I just wanted Jacob... I fell asleep, in Jacobs arms.

JACOBS POV
I layed with Macy until she fell asleep. She was so beautiful. Once she was asleep I slipped away and went to pack the rest of my stuff. Johnny had been blowing up Macy's phone so when he called I answered. "Macy what the hell I've been trying to get a hold of you all day! " he screamed angrily.  "Dude chill it's Jacob and Macy's at my house asleep. " I hung up because honestly I was getting tired of Johnny's attitude. I didn't know this in the moment but this would cause hell later on...

A/N
HERES THAT UPDATE... SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER BUT ILL BE WORKING ON UPDATING MORE LATER
~A~