Ch. 1

Your POV
*alarm goes off*

I reach out to turn off the alarm.

*yawns*

I turn to look at the calendar.

Today is the day... I'll be attending Kunugigao ka Junior High... I wonder what this monster looks like.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I put my hair in a high bun and let my bangs cover my eyes. Then I walked to the closet.

I'm not too fond of wearing skirts...

I put on my school uniform , got my bag and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. After I ate breakfast I walked to mom's picture. I bowed. I started to head to the door. I looked back at the picture.

See you later mom

I gave her a small smile and walked out.
.
time skip•
.
Your POV
I was walking towards the school entrance and I bumped into the school prince. Asano Gakushū.

Really?...

I looked up and saw Asano extend his hand out to help me.

"I'm very sorry. I wasn't watching where I was walking. Are you okay?" He asked in a calm soothing voice.

I nodded yes.

"My name is Asano and I'm the school's prince."

I know that already and could care less whether you play the role of the prince at this school or not. But he is one of the top students coming out in first place in both midterms and finals and... part of the big 5, the leader of them. Not to mention good lo- stop it!
(You researched people who stood out and the students in Class E ahead of time, just basic facts about them. And although you are assassin your father always made sure you were the smartest you could be. Therefore you have an unbelievable amount of knowledge and smarter than Asano.)

I got out a small notebook I use to communicate with and wrote:

"I'm (f/n) (l/n) it's a pleasure to meet you" and bowed at him

"Ah.. Ms. (l/n)... I know who you are." He looked at your face that was covered by your bangs.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who did research on other people. Did my father make up a fake profile for me? I wonder what he put. So far the only persons who is aware of my skills and purpose is the Asano's father, the principal of the school and the monster.

"(f/n) (l/n), an foreign exchange student who will be attending class E." His eyes turned cold. "Behavior issues and low grades, i can see why they'd put you in class E..." he grinned.

Behavior issues?! Bad grades?! Damn it father. Well it's the only way other students wont be aware of my duty and who I really am...

I nodded at his response and wrote:

"I couldn't expect less from you, Mr. Gakashū. Now if you'd excuse me, I must get going to class." I bowed once more and began to walk away.