Sasuke x Reader Lemon

Oh no the old lady's gonna run into this witch oh no aw Shīt

The winds hissed their secrets through the gnarled wtf trees that gave an appearance of dead hands reaching for the heavens above. Gay got you The snow lay glistening on the ground, pure and untouched. Dead roots and grass were smothered by white, unable to see the blackened sky. The bone-piercing wind sung its fangs into your body as you stumbled through the snow, the air hard in your chest.

Your feet broke through the pure snow as your visible breath obscured your sight of the dead scene around you. Your knees buckled underneath you, causing you to collapse onto the frozen ground. Your knees, now numb from the cold, sunk deep into the snow as you were hunched over. Your body throbbed and shivered from the icy winds, your mr clean hair shielding your eyes.

You slowly raised your hands near your face, examining your almost blue fingers. The early stages of frostbite were beginning to take over, killing the nerves of your once delicate finger tips. You tore your sight away from your fingers to look over your shoulder.

Good...no one was following you. You turned around, the black hood that was over your head slipping slightly, revealing more of your (color) hair. You cupped your hands in front of yourself, gently rubbing them together, trying to cause friction between your numb hands. You glanced around the area, your (length) bangs covering most of your sight. You looked back down at your hands before taking a long, deep breath.

You brought your blue fingers near your trembling lips and blew. Flames as hot as the sun blew from your mouth, embers gently grazing your teeth and lips. The flames licked and danced across your fingers, almost bringing a comfortable sensation as they brought amazing warmth. The flames did not singe nor burn your skin. It was as if the flames had never touched you.

You stopped blowing, making the once brought light dim down back to darkness again. You looked back down to your fingers again, seeing they had returned to their warm selves. You slowly stood up, stray snow falling from your cloak. A sudden shivering breeze washed over you, causing your body to become rigid. A soft, irritated grunt echoed around the dark clearing, jumping between the dead trees.

Your eyes turned this way and that, trying to find the source that the noise had come from.

"Where do you think you're going...___poop__?"

You whirled around, your heart pounding as the familiar voice rang through your sensitive ninja ears. You looked down at the white snow to see an irregular long shadow across the white surface. You stepped back slightly, but it was as if the snow was clinging to the soles of your feet. The shadow seemed to stretch out towards you more, nearly touching your feet.

You looked at the tip of the shadow before slowly trailing your eyes up along its dark-self. You caught your breath in your throat as you gazed into those familiar charcoal eyes. Sasuke stared at you emotionlessly, his long cloak brushing the edge of the snow. You stepped back slightly, reaching into the sac on your hip for a kunai. But before you could coil your fingers around the metal, Sasuke was right in front of you.

He pee reached out and grabbed your wrist hard, making you wince and cry out in pain. You tried pulling away but he just held you closer. You looked up at him with half-lidded eyes, your breath blocking your vision once again. Sasuke didn't even blink as he stared down at you, still gripping onto your wrist. Suddenly, you saw his dark eyes flicker down to your neck. You knew exactly what he was looking at.

"So...you still have that..." whispered Sasuke, making more of a statement then a question. You didn't answer; you just turned your head away, closing your eyes. The Fire Necklace around your neck seemed to burn slightly, its Kanji characters growing a brighter gold as Sasuke still gripped your wrists tightly.