Mess with the Bull, you get the horns

I smashed my fist into the man's face, sending him off of me and into the ground. I jumped off and began to wrestle him. Quickly kicking the knife away and put him a rear naked choke hold.

He managed to elbow me in the face and got up. I quickly got up and began to pummel him with a serious of blows. Grabbing his arm, I lifted him up in the air and slammed him into the ground with full force. I tightened my grip on his neck.

One thing to know about me, I took wrestling before moving here. The stranger began to ease down and struggling for air. I eased my grip on his throat.

"Who are you".

He refused to answer, "fine, guess I'll do it the hard way" I smashed my foot up against his groin. I covered his mouth as he began to scream in pain.

"Tell me or your becoming a women".

"Jeffrey woods" he said in a high pitched voice.

"Why are you trying to kill me fool".

"I was bored".

"You could've told me to play games or whatever, killing people is way to lose friends dipstick".

"Let me go, I don't want to become a girl!".

I released him from his hold and helped him up. He picked up his knife and placed it into his pocket. I realized that he has no eyelids, it is really creeping me out greatly. He walked towards the window and opened it.

"Where you going?".

"Home of course, why ask?".

"I think you need to go to the hospital".

"I'll be fine for now, see ya.... Hopefully not".

He then jumped out of the window and landed hard on the ground.

"I'll be fine!"

I towards the window to see Jeffrey running towards the woods holding his side. He definitely broke a rib or something....