"We are leaving. Fuck you." Ross spits at his dad.

"Good!" He yelled.

"Mom, don't be stupid and stay with this guy, you can do so much better." Ross tells his mom.

"Let's go." I told him but looked over at Rydel.

"Wait Ross... What about her?" I whispered and he looked over at Rydel.

He walked over to her and grabbed her hand, "Rydel is coming with me."

"Fuck no she isn't! She is my daughter." Mark slandered.

"You lost the right to call me your daughter." Rydel beamed and gladly followed us out the door.

Ross

I am beyond pissed.

I get in the car and try shoving the keys into the ingination but it wasn't working, my hands were shaking too bad.

"Babe.." Riker said

I ignored him and kept trying.

"Babe." He said again.

Still ignored him.

"BABE!" Riker finally yelled.

I slam the keys into the ingination then let out a huge groan hitting the steering wheel.

"Let me drive." He insists and we switch places.

I look back at Rydel and she was crying, I wanted to say something.. because I know how she's feeling but i didn't know what to say.

"Uh Rydel, do you have anywhere we can take you?" Riker asked.

She shakes her head, "uh no.. that's why I ended up there. My mom threw me out." She says  all choked up.

"Why?" I asked.

"We just didn't get along.. I snuck out a few times we just didn't work together." She says.

"So she threw you out?" I said surprised.

She nodded, and started crying a little harder and I grabbed her hand, "hey ... It's going to be okay. You can stay with us.. we will figure this out." I told her comfortingly.

She smiled weakly, "thanks.. but why are you doing this? I thought you would hate me when you found out."

I shook my head, "no, why would I? You didn't do anything wrong. You are my sister.. family sticks together."

I've always wanted to sister, and now that I have one, I'm not letting her go.

I look over and Riker and he had this smile on his face, "what?" I asked.

He shakes his head, "nothing."

I shook it off and we went home.

We walked in and Rocky came running out, "how'd it go-whoa whos this?" He asked pointing to Rydel.

"Rocky.. this is my little sister Rydel." I said and his jaw dropped.

"Holy shit."

"Rydel, this is my older brother Rocky." Riker says.

~

Once we talked to Rocky and turned the guest bedroom into her room, I went to my room and flopped on the bed.

Riker comes in, "hey babe.. are you alright."

I nodded, "yes.. just overwhelmed.. my dad was the dick I've always thought he was, I have a sister and she is now living with us."

"That's understandable. But I think this will be good. You seem really happy you have a sister, you are really good with her." He smiles.

I look at him and pull him down pushing his lips into mine. Gosh, I wouldn't be able to handle all of this without him.. I love him so much.

We were kissing until we heard someone clear their throat, and we look at the door to see Rydel, "um.. sorry. I was just wondering if you guys were dating but my question was just answered." She laughed.

I smiled and sat up, "sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

She shakes her head, "not at all! I am totally okay with this, as long as you guys are happy then I could care less!" She chirps.

I nodded, "definitely happy with him." I smiled kissing his cheek softly.

"How long have you guys been together?" She asked.

"9 months." Riker replies without any thought.

She squealed, "that's so cute!!"

We both smiled at her, and she gave a nice smile back, "well, I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay here... It means a lot."

"Of course." I said happily and Riker seconded that.

She smiled and walked off.

"Alright babe, I'm gonna go to my room." Riker says.

"Okay babe, goodnight." I said rolling off my bed and stretching.

He comes up to be and kisses me lightly for a few seconds, but it still made me dizzy.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and he went into his room.

I sighed, changed and right as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

-

A/N:

I'm updating today because I love you!!

And expulsion is really boring ://

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo-bella