Mala, "Your kid?"

Nandini, "Kids...hmm i don't know what they are doing now"

Radhika spits her tea and looks at her shockingly saying, "You don't know?"

Nandini keeps pout face saying, "They are not with me. They are in abroad one is studying and one is looking our company from overseas"

Radhika pouts, "ooooooohhhhhhh...break up family"

Mala hits her slightly and to Nandini, "You can call them here to be with you na"

Nandini, "Don't you think i never did that. I called them so many times even i begged them. But those two are exactly a xerox of their dad who doesn't even bulge to listen my words. Atleast second one will listen and say some soothing words to console me, but the first is such an arrogant and stubborn nature"

Radhika, "You are only certifying your children as arrogant and stubborn. Aunty then you should treat them in a different way"

Nandini, "You don't know about them Radhika, they are.." Mala interrupts them and asks

Nandini, "Nandu, you are just saying as Kids..kids. Boys or girls or mixture?"

Radhika burst out in laughter holding her tummy saying, "Mom...mixture? Do you really understood what you said?"

Mala, "Why what i said wrong?"

Radhika continues laughing says, "Mixture? ha ha ha ha....Mixture of boy and girl? ha ha ha Mom seriously...you should improve your english. pls don't say that you were in US for this many years"

Mala pinches her thigh signing to be quiet and looks at Nandini who is smiling seeing them, "Why r u silent? Giving time for her to taunt me again?'

Nandini too laughs saying, " I have two children, A boy and a girl. Son is the elder who is looking our business from overseas and my daughter is still studying her Masters in abroad"

Radhika starts crumble the chips kept on the plate and starts munching it saying, "Arrogant, Stubborn is none other than you son. Right Aunty?"

Nandini to takes some and replies, "Exactly"

Radhika, "But why he is like that aunty?"

Nandini, "God only knows"

Radhika curls her lips downwards, "We can make him normal like us na aunty. Why can't you give a try? After all what we gonna get being so arrogant, stubborn and angry on others. We get one life and we should enjoy it happily right"

Nandini, "I agree but those 3 monkeys did not understand it right?"

Mala gulps hearing the word monkey and says, "Nandu, you are saying your husband as Monkey?"

Nandini rolls her eyes, takes her mangalsutra and touches it on her both eyes saying, "Ok i am sorry for that... but they are really monkeys only. Often changing the decisions like they change their places, disturbing and irritating others. Ufff i had enough Mala. Now i don't have strength to fight with them. So i left them in their way"

Radhika laughs seeing her reactions and looks at her sad face, she stares her for a while and says, "Aunty, why can't we change them?"

Nandini, "But how?"

Radhika, "Aunty, first make them come to India and stay with you. Then we slowly start our game"

Nandini, "I did not understand"

Rads, "Aunty..." Mala stops her and to Nandu, "Nandu, don't listen her. She will do everything playfully and will not realize the consequences"

My Secret Admirer #Wattys2020 (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें