Not over it

Lainey and Sarah are out having coffee when a woman walks past their table and accidentally dropped her purse next to Lainey. Being the good person that she is, Lainey picks up her purse and returns it. As she looks up she notices how beautiful this woman is; she has long, silky, platinum blond hair, sharp green eyes, perfectly carved features and luscious, plump lips. The two stare at one another, as though they're in a trance.
They continue to gaze to each other until the woman's friends call for her to join them.
'Vanessa! Get your flat ass over here, you're coffee's going cold!'
Clearly embarrassed, Vanessa smiles, perfectly, takes her stuff, and returns to where her friends are sat.
  Wanting only the best for Lainey, Sarah prompts her to go over and introduce herself . Lainey looks at Sarah in concern
'I don't know if i can' she said, ashamed.
'I'd love for me and Greg to have another person here, to love and fill the hole that Bil...well, you know who, left.' She stuttered 'But honestly, I don't know that I can put myself on the line like that again, and...'
Sarah stares at Lainey with unease, she's talking faster and becoming more agitated,
' I don't want to get hurt again, I don't want to be used and then ignored and abandoned. I almost lost everything, my entire life could've just gone to shit! That time i was lucky but who knows what could happen if...'
Just then, Sarah cut her off and told her to calm down.
Lainey settled back down reluctantly. Then she came to the realisation that the entire coffee shop had just been staring at her. She was shook the core with embarrassment. In order to get out sooner -and save herself from embarrassment- Lainey downed her coffee and demanded that Sarah do the same.
'Come on, I need to get out of here. sorry for shouting before, but right now can we just go?'
Just as they were going to leave, a gracious woman stepped in front of them...it was Vanessa.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 24, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Time to move onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें