"I would rather you Not talk" I joked, Isaac and I are pretty close that's why I feel bad for what I'm going to do to him.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

"yo Bailey!" I yelled as I ran to catch up with her, she turned around with a bright smile.

"Carter! what's up?" She asked, she's so pretty.

"I'm not going to lie to you" I said with pure seriousness, she seemed to tense up like fear had run through her.

"What?" She asked as we walked out of the school.

"I think I'm in love" I answered, her face fell "with you-r sister" she let her breath out that I bet she was holding then laughed.

"I hate you!" She smacked me in my chest.

"But seriously I want to do yoga with your sister, I'll show her some poses" she shook her head then smacked me again.

"You're gross" I just laughed.

"Can I come over?" I asked, I was just trying to get some time to hang out with her.

"No!" She yelled at me.

"Why?" I was a bit hurt by her answer.

"I'm not letting you come over to stare at my sister" she said crossing her arms.

"No, I want to come over to hang out with you" I laughed, she stopped walking and looked at me with a smile.

"Really?" She seemed happy that I wanted her.. Well to hang out with her.

"Yeah" she gave me a grin.

"You can come over, today?" She asked, I was thinking Saturday but today would work as well.

"My sister can drive us" I stated, I was getting my car soon but for right now Sophie is the only one with a car.

"Sophie?" She asked with delight.

"Yeah?" I stated with a bit of confusion why did she seem so happy about Sophie..

"Okay, let's go" she grabbed my hand and we started toward the parking lot.

"Bailey? Hey" Sophie said when we approached the car. Sophie has a free 7th period so she just chills in her car or in Ben's.

"Hey!" Bailey said getting into the back seat, Sophie gave me a look. I tried my bet to not stare directly into her eyes, everyone knows she can turn you to stone.

"Where we headed?" Sophie asked toward me with a glare, I kept my gaze out the window

"Bailey's" I mumbled

"How cute" Sophie sarcastically replied "where do you live?" Soph asked to Bailey.

To be honest I felt uncomfortable knowing my sister knew what I was up to. She knows I'm gonna try an sleep with Bailey.

We arrived at baileys and Bailey said goodbye to Sophie then headed toward her house, I got out of the car as well.

"Carter" Sophie said, I reluctantly turned toward her.

"Yes?" She have me that same look from earlier.

"Don't be like them" she said, I rolled my eyes.

"Like who?" I laughed

"Like Dana" she said "like the players. You don't want to be one of them, I don't want you to be one of them" she said. She's such a hypocrite, she hates players so much, she doesn't want me to be one but she dated one and she's currently dating one now.

"Shut up! You don't want me to be a player? News flash SIS you're dating a player! And you date Dana for like 2 years! So don't tell me what I don't wanna be like, because I guess 'players' are pretty good guys since you've dated two already!" I yelled then I stomped off into the house.

I honestly hate fighting with Sophie like this, I hate hurting her feeling but she's always trying to tell me don't be a player don't be in the virginity game, don't treat girls like that!

well she dated two players! She was in the virginity game and she was treated like a game piece! obviously she liked it if she's been with two players that treated her like that.

At this point I could care less what Sophie thinks of the game, what she says about player or how I should treat my game pieces. I'm just done caring about what she thinks!

~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~

Happy late birthday to Harry Styles!

What do you guys think? I don't know if I like this chapter or not, it was alright.

Well the team I was routing on lost the Super Bowl! I'm quit mad about that. Did anyone watch the Super Bowl?

Comment vote and fan me

For anyone who is reading my other book deadly I'm sorry I haven't updated I have a big case of writers block for that book, I'm still stuck on the next chapter so sorry again.