Evil Twin

Hikaru's P.O.V

"Ray's asleep." Kaoru said coming down the stairs. I leaned back on the sofa and sighed, she was definatly interesting.

"So what do you think?" I asked him.

"She's nothing like her sister." Kaoru said.

"Yeah, but honestly that might just be a good thing. I mean her sister had the host hopping disease for a while then got really clingly to Tamaki. She requested that her apointments be one on one she would have her father destroy our lives if she didn't get what she wanted." I said and shuddered at the thought of what she could do. Her family had more influence than Kyoya's.

"Unfortunatly we have to keep her happy. Or we could all end up paying for it." Kaoru said.

"Yeah but does Tamaki know that?" I asked and we both goraned. Boss could be a bit simple minded, as in if we're not careful he could end us.

*Time Skip*

"Morning Hikaru, Kaoru." Ray said walking into the kitchen. Our chef had made eggs, bacon and cinnimon buns for us.

"Morning." We both said. She grabbed a bun off the table and started eating.

"When do we leave for school?" Ray asked. Karou checked his watch.

"Fifteen minutes." He said.

"Why don't you wear the uniform?" I asked looking at her black and purple outfit. Today she had left her hair down so it fll in black waves around her shoulders.

"And be caught in that monstrosity? Please I would rather show up to school in a lobster costume." She said laughing. Kaoru and I exhanged a look.

"I know what your thinking and you better stop thinking it." Ray said looking at us sternley. We all burst out laughing.

"Mast Hikaru, Master Kaoru, th limo is waiting for you." One of our maids had come in. She looked at Ray curiously but left quickly.

"Lets go." Kaoru and I said together.

"That never stops being freaky." Ray muttered as we left the house.

"Don't tell us," I started.

"You and May never did this." Kaoru finished.

"Lets make a deal right now. You don't talk about that witch with a B around me unless absolutly nessicary and I won't beat your faces in." Ray said as we climbed into the limo.

"Deal." Kaoru and I both said imeadiatly. We just talked about random stuff in general than I got an idea.

"Ray what if we helped you gt revenge on "HER"?" I asked. She smirked than frowned.

"No if we do anything to her she'll use father's money to do something horrible. Of course we can do something without it looking like we did anything at all." Ray said the smirk coming back.

"What do you mean?" Kaoru asked.

"We'll need Tamaki's permission but I think I can make it happen." She said and evil glint in her eye. The limo pulled up to school and we hurried in because Kaoru and I were curiouse of what Ray was planing. When we got to the club room everybody else was already there.

"Tamaki senpai!" Ray called out and he looked at her.

"AH MY LITTLE GIRL HAS FINALLY ARIVED!!!!!" We should probably avoid telling him Ray stayed over last night.

"Tamaki senpai put me down!" She cried out as he spun her around. She sat down after he finally stopped.

"Tamaki senpai I have a proposition for you." Ray said and he cocked his head to the side.