New school, new start.

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh.. Okey.." It wasn't that bad. I had cloths for one school day.

"After we have ate we are all going to the store to buy new furnitures." My mom said.

"Okey." I was not really in the mood for making small talk.

"Your new school starts tomorrow." My dad said.

I gave out groan. "Yeah..."

"Cheer up a bit it's not that bad!" My mom gave me a smile.

"It is that bad." I mumbled as I put the last meatball in my mouth.

"Don't be that grumpy!" My dad said.

"Whatever. Thanks for dinner." I walked away from the table.

"We are leaving in five minuets!" My mom screamed to me.

"Okey."

I took out my phone from my pocket.

1 new message

I opened it up. It was from my best friend Lisa.

"Hi Alice :) I miss you already <3 hope you are having fun :) Make sure to get some

kick-ass friends at your new school :p"

Lisa always made me smile no mater what.

I wrote downa quick answer

"I miss you to Lisa :( This whole countryside thing is killing me... And I will try :) Love you babes <3"

"Come down here Alice we are waiting for you!!!" My dad screamed for me.

This was really not my day. Some days I could be happy and all that but this, this was not one of those days.

I put my phone in to my pocket and took out the leather jacket out of my bag.

"I'm ready." I said when I had walked down stairs.

We all walked in to the car and then went to the furniture store. We bought some things to my room and then we went to a paint store to get some paint so we could paint almost every room in the house. My mom also bought a few wallpapers for some rooms in our new house.

When we came back home it was almost dark. We had got the paint and some other stuff with us now but the rest would get delivered in a few days. Until then I had to sleep on a old mattress my mom had found in one of the rooms. I was getting quiet annoyed now.

"You should go to bed soon it's school tomorrow." My dad told me.

"Okey." I was actually quiet tired.

I got ready for bed then my phone started to play "Someone like you" by Adele.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey it's David." David was one of my closest friends.

"Hi David!!!" I smiled.

I could hear him laugh at my happy voice threw the phone. "It seems like your having fun."

"No it's horrible." I muttered. "Please come and save me!!!" I said dramatically like he was some kind of superman.

"I will!" He said dramatically and we both laughed.

"But seriously Alice, what's so horrible?"

"Have you ever been on the country side?"

"Yes I have and I would love to live there!! It's just you who love to be in a city full with exhaust and tons of other shit."