Chapter 3: I'm home

(Y/N) POV

I saw the everlasting green trees, the sweet thought of titans.I started to run and find home.Then I heard maneveuring gear being used on Wall Maria.It's Levi.The player.The heartbreaker.Sadly, He will never know how I felt through that.

You don't know me, But you think you do.
You don't own me,But you act like you do.
Stop breaking hearts
I've heard your excuses, But they don't work on me so don't even try
I've had enough, so get away from me
Go back to the her, she wants you more
This your last warning so run or I'll fight
You kept those secrets from me, You think I'm dumb
Let me tell you this, I. Don't. Love.You.Anymore

I sang.I knew he would hear me."J don't love you a-any m-more!" I yelled.I could hardly get through the sentence without a few tears.I could hear him stop and try to run after me.I screamed so the titans could hear it."W-hat are y-you doing" Levi shuttered."Getting away from you and getting a real  life" I said.Titans came running from my direction.While he was still staring at me I turned into what I really am.A titan queen.

When I'm gone, When I'm gone
Your not gonna miss me when I'm gone
You got her, you got her
You don't need me anymore
You hurt so bad ,I hate so bad
Was I not good enough for you
Hhhhooooowwwwwwl

I sang.It started to rain.Pathways appeared."Now go home Levi cause I don't love you anymore." I said."I am not going back.I l-love you Brat" he cried."Well if you loved me you wouldn't cheat.Now go home cause I don't love you anymore" I growled.He turned back.I turned into my true form.A titan was on the path groaning in pain.Levi had his swords out.I ran before he would hit the poor titan."No Levi no go home" I screamed.He walked away.

Levi's POV:

What have I done.I was with Petra.I didn't love her.But Petra thinks I did.But I don't care about Petra, I care about (Y/N).All this time she was titan queen and I cheated on her.I don't care what she is! I LOVE HER!She's wreaked,sad and lonely.I turn back and see a titan groaning in pain.I pull my swords out.Then I see (Y/N)?.She is so beautiful. I  guess that's her true form."(Y/N) I have always loved you.I- Petra-" I was cut off."Petra was better wasn't she.Your right she is so much better than me.She gets to be more human than I ever will be.I'm just a terrifying titan.Go on kill me! I'm a titan aren't I?!" she broke down crying.I was going to say Petra just kissed me and then I fell into her trap.She is a tramp.Why would I do it? She has so many bad qualitys.However (Y/N) was a strong,beautiful, and smart woman. Petra is just a stalker trying to get me.I feel horrible thinking about all those late nights when she waited for me.She was amazing at cleaning,cooking and most of all making tea.Petra just make horrible tea that you could die from.

I it was raining.I didn't care.(Y/N) was wreaked.Suddenly she screamed to signal the titans."Y/N please come back we don't have to talk" I begged.I could feel a air nod from a titan strangely.She thought about it for a few minutes."Fine but I am never talking to you again.I am not forgiving you one bit.I am just coming back to be with the people who actually care about me!" She growled.I knew she was serious.She said her goodbyes and said she would come back very soon.We used our 3domg is silence.She turned into human form."Wha-" I was cut off."If you dare say one thing to anyone.I'll be gone." She growled.

Y/N POV:

When we got back Petra was really getting on my nerves."Oh Levi what's this tramp doing here?" Petra said with a smirk.I went to my room.Levi chased after me.I shut and locked my room in his face."I said if you dare talk to me I am gone!" I yelled."I jus-" Levi was cut off."Are you death?! I said go away you cheater!" I screamed."I'm sorr-" Levi was cut off."DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH HUH ALL THOSE LATE NIGHTS AND LIPSTICK AND PERFUME ON YOUR SHIRT." I screamed.I could tell that Levi was thinking and shocked."I.Hate.You!" I broke out crying.I freshened myself up.Then I slept.

Nightmare

"Hello is anyone there?" I cried."Come on Mum and Dad" I said.Then I saw Mum and Dad in their titan getting sliced by swords."Mamma papa!" I cried.Thats how they died.Then a solider  turned to me.I built up all my strength and Arrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooaaaaaaaar!! The solider  runs at me.I bring out  a horrifying screamed to control the titans.The soldier is getting eaten.

End of Nightmare

I woke up sweating."Mum, dad" I whispered.I got up.I then had a shower and got ready.I opened the door to see Hanji."Hiya, I was just about to knock" Hanji greeted."Hello, So why are you here?" I questioned."I really really need someone to help me experiment on Bean" Hanji said.I love titans."Of course, Hanji you know I love titans" I agreed.Hanji was excited."Yas yas, Here we come mah child" Hanji gleamed.She grabbed my wrist and she ran.On the way I saw Levi staring at me.I ignored it.I will never forgive that son of a cheater.

When we got in her lab.I saw Bean."H-he is amazing!" I screamed."I know right hahaha" Hanji yelled .She went a bit over the top.We experimented for hours.

Time skip brought to you by ANIME!
•^•

"It's time for dinner.That was fun!" Hanji said.While we where walking I saw Petra trying to make me jealous.I didn't care.When we got our dinner, I sat alone.I needed to think about stuff.I was thinking about everything.About mom and dad and about Levi's cheating.While I was sitting alone I could feel Levi's eyes on me."Why are you looking at that plain woman that you cheated on for amazing me.I will love you more than she ever will"Petra whispered.Those last nine words just replayed in my head.I couldn't take it.I got up and placed my tray away and walked away.I could tell that Levi was following or should I say chasing me."(Y/N) please" Levi said."I don't care about Petra or what she says.I j-just can't take it.You-I just have the thoughts and feelings of you cheating and and I just ahhhhh I can't take it" I ran of crying to my room Levi was chasing after me.I slammed the door in his face.I was crying out loud."MUM DAD! I HAVE NO PURPOSE IN LIFE.WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHEAT ON ME WHY YOU AHH I CANT THINK!" I screamed."Why mum and dad why did you have to die on me like that.I was only five years old." I whispered.I could tell he was shocked."My mother and father are dead and this is what you do to me.I know I wasn't good enough for you." I whispered.

Levi doesn't own me.He never will.

(A/N)

Boom 1239 words.Ye.Please comment. Let's just pretend that Levi is taller a ok?