"Probably not, but you would. You know, if you were to get your hair cut too." Harry said.

"Why do you want to cut your hair daddy? We won't match anymore if you do." Flynn said sadly.

"We still can. You should get yours cut with me. Same time and everything." Harry said.

"If I can have candy they can cut mine." Sam said.

"Okay, we have two men getting haircuts today." Zayn smiled, patting Sam's shoulder.

"I want one too." Flynn spoke up quickly. "Just like daddy's."

"Okay, three." Zayn said.

"What about you papa?" Flynn asked.

"I don't need one." Zayn frowned.

"Neither do I but I'm getting one." Flynn said.

Harry chuckled, and Zayn came up with a different answer.

"Haircuts are bad for the baby." He lied, resting a hand on his stomach.

"How?" Dylan frowned.

"Long story. Anyway, what about you? Don't you want a haircut like your brothers and daddy?"

Dylan shook his head. "I don't like my ears showing."

"C'mon, you could really use a haircut babe." Zayn said.

"Use one for what?" Sam asked, looking at Zayn.

Zayn blinked, staring at him for a moment. "Nothing. Dylan, you're getting a haircut."

"But I don't want to!" He whined.

"What's with all the whining this morning?" Harry asked.

Dylan folded his arms, staring angrily at the floor. "Don't want a stupid haircut."

"What if we all go out for ice cream afterwards?" Zayn asked.

"Can we please? I want ice cream!" Flynn said excitedly.

"Me too. All of it." Sam said, serious and calm as ever.

"What d'you say Dylan? A haircut in exchange for that chocolate banana swirl you love so much?" Zayn asked.

"Fine." Dylan mumbled, still grumpy.

-
-
-

Later that week on Wednesday, Liam was fed up.

He'd gone back over to Niall's twice since the first time and each time he was kept from seeing Violet.

So, he decided since the only reason he was at this school was to see her, he would.

Liam waited until lunch, making his way to the cafeteria and up to Violet.

She was sitting alone, draining a juice box and swinging her feet.

"Hi, have you eaten your lunch yet?" He smiled at her.

She looked up at him and took her mouth away from the straw, responding quietly. "No."

"Want to come have lunch with me?" Liam asked.

Violet put her juice box down, taking the time to look in her brown paper lunch bag.

Looked like her daddy packed her a sandwich and veggies again.

No chips.

"Okay." She said, hoping this man had better food.

"She was called up to the office to sign out, they asked me to come escort her." Liam explained to her clueless teacher before they left the cafeteria.