Chapter .2

Harry Styles stood in front of me. The schools "bad boy", also the biggest asshole there is.

He doesn't follow any rules nor does he care about anybody but himself. Harry and I strongly dislike each other without a reason. We just do.

He had on a white shirt which you could see the many tattoos he had on his chest through. He also had on black skinny jeans along with a pair of new converse. His curly hair was all over the place but at the same time it looked good on him.

"Checking me out?" he asked, chuckling while pulling his lip ring between his teeth.

"No, just watch where you're going next time" i snapped, embarrassed that he caught me checking him out.

"No watch where you're going, yeah?" he snapped back, his mood changing quickly.

"Bye asshole." I said before turning around and walking down the hall towards my locker.

As I was walking to my locker, a few girls were looking at me. Probably jealous that i was talking to Harry. Almost all the girls in this school wanted to be with him.

Besides me of course.

I put my combination into my locker and put all my books inside along with my backpack. As I was doing so I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see River Davis, football captain, and my old crush from middle school.

"How are you?" he asked with a smile, showing off his perfect white teeth.

"Good." I said, looking around for my friends.

Why was he even speaking to me? Me and River barely speak to each other.

"I was thinking.. Do you want to hook up sometime?" he said, with no emotion which means he must do this alot.

Is he crazy? Im not like the rest of the girls in my school. Im a virgin and I've only had one real boyfriend.

"What do i look like to you, River? You're disgusting" I said before shutting my locker, and walking down the hall to my first period class.

I walked into the classroom and took a seat near the door so i could get out quickly.

Harry's point of view;

I walked in my first class. English. A class to fall asleep in.

I looked around and one little brown head caught my attention.
Selena.

I smiled, and purposely sat next to her.

Selena doesn't like me for some reason, she's never liked me since like middle school. But that doesn't stop me from bothering her.

She was concentrating on something on her phone and didn't even realize i was sitting next to her.

I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it trying to get her attention.

"River, I said no." Selena said, before turning and looking at me. She let out a breath. "Oh its you. Don't touch me, Harry." she said, turning away and looking back at her phone.

What did she mean by River touching her? Was he trying to get with her?

The class started and I just stared at Selena's face. Taking in every little detail of her face and body without her noticing of course.

Selena's point of view:

I stared at the clock, ready to go until I heard my name being called.

I looked away from the clock to my teacher who had her hands on her hips.

"Did you hear my question Selena? Break is over, pay attention"

"No, I did not hear your question." I said, letting out a breath.

She is already annoying me and it's only the first day back. I didn't have her when school started so im guessing this is a new teacher filling in for the old one who is pregnant.

"What is the name of the book we're going to start reading?"

A book?

I glanced over at Harry who was tapping his paper.

I looked at his paper and read the title of the book out loud, "Cirque Du Freak"

"Try to pay attention." she said, turning back towards the board.

I rolled my eyes, and looked back at the clock.

Right on cue the bell rung, and I rushed out of class eager to see my friends.

*How was it? Comment*