ChApTeR tWo

Harry his name is Harry.

I saw a guy with curly hair standing at the curb with another boy. I looked at the picture on my iPhone and walked to them. "Hey are you Harry?" "Yeah you Horan?" I nodded and the guy with him stared at me. I gave him a weird look and turned to face Harry. "fifteen grams for twenty?" "yeah." we walked into the empty ally to pay and suddenly I was pushed up against the wall. "sorry but Louis is in debt to us." I wimpered. oh god...I'm in trouble.

"but I'm not Louis! I'm-I'm Niall!" "and I'm Harry so what?!" "why not get Louis instead of me?" "because he'd pay good for you, anyone would." "I'm not complimented but I am grossed out." I mumbled. He hit me. "Harry do NOT hit him!" The other boy yanked me away from Harry and I tucked myself into his side. "Liam you know Louis needs to pay me and obviously he needs a wake up call and its gonna be little Irish man here and he needs some...motivation to stay." "ill stay ill stay just please don't hit me." I wimper. "see it worked." Liam held me closer. Ima wimp I know. "do not hit him and his name is Niall." Liam said. I may be held hostage by him but he seems nice.

Liam's POV

I shouldn't like people like Niall but I like Niall he is so adorable and when Harry hit him I wanted to hurt him and Harry is my brother! I usually don't want to hurt him like I wanted to at that moment. I don't need the money Harry did and get afraid when he's out here alone so I came with him. I'm a very good vocalist or singer. I don't have many friends because everyone expects me to be snobbish but no I'm not I dont even spend my money on me I split it between me my mum and Harry! A snob would not do that.

Niall was tucked into my side and I had an arm around him.        "lets go." Harry said. we walked back to Harry's car and I helped Niall into the back seat and put a blindfold on him. "please wear this or he'll will hurt you again." he nodded and wore it. I way in the passenger seat and Harry drove. We headed up to my cabin because nobody knows me and Harry are related so they wouldnt suspect anything.