Chapter 2

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all are having a great start to your 2017!! sorry it has been so long since my last update but I have bee pre occupied with my other story. Sorry that it is quite short but I hope you enjoy this Chapter of Taken but not Lost! 

"WYATT HELP ME!!"
Suddenly Wyatt shoots up in bed in a cold sweat. He quickly looks around for the source of the voice he heard, Lucy's voice. Which makes him quickly realize unfortunately it was a nightmare.
He looks over at his nightstand to read the digital clock which read 3 AM. He scoots to the side of the bed and rubbed his face with his hands. After deciding he had enough sleep or in his case nightmares and reminders that Lucy was gone. He rose up off of the bed and headed into the bathroom to take a shower to freshen himself up since he didn't take one last night and wanted to rinse off the sweat that remained causing his clothes to cling to his body.

When Wyatt got out of the shower he put on his clothes and headed back into his bedroom and sat back down on the side of the bed. He sat there for what seemed like hours waiting for his phone to ring, waiting for it to be from agent Christopher saying the only thing he wanted to hear that they found Lucy.

But eventually his mind begins to wander and he can't help but blame himself from leaving Lucy and letting her go alone. He can't help but think that if he loses Lucy he would never forgive himself. He now knows after now losing Lucy and possibly forever she has made him realize something that he never would have thought would have been possible. That he is capable of loving again, he loves her and not just as friends but more than that. After these thoughts flood through his mind he begins to think that he can't lose another person he loves in his life.

                                                                                 ~~•~~

As Lucy begins to wake up she let out a lite groan as their was still pain on her temple. It wasn't until a couple minutes later that Flynn comes into the room and says "good.. your awake now we can have a little fun until the others find us but in order to find us they need to know where we are so we are going to send them a message."

Confused Lucy looks up at Flynn and asked him " what do you mean..send a message?"
Flynn sits down on the seat next to her and takes his finger and brushes it on the side of her face and says " I just thought you would like to see your time team friends...and also they need to know your still alive so they will want to save you."
Lucy in disgust yanked her head away from his hand. All she wanted was to be as far away from him as possible. With Wyatt and safe in his arms. She begins to feel happier at the thought of being with Wyatt. But she is snapped back to reality by a loud thud. By one of Flynn's guys setting up a video camera and a TV right next to it.
Soon everything is setup and one of Flynn's guys tells him they are ready. Flynn turns around to face Lucy, smiles and asks "are you ready to have some fun?"

                                                                             ~~•~~

Soon after Wyatt finally forced himself to eat after a hour of waiting for the phone to ring he was heading into his living room when his phone started to ring. He immediatly picked it up and didn't even look at the caller ID. And immediately asked what had been on his mind "did you find her?" There was a small pause before agent Christopher said "..no but there is something that you will want to see.. it's Lucy." Immediately after getting off the phone Wyatt got into his car and drove as fast as he could to get to Mason industries.

 Once he got to Mason industries Wyatt ran into the the building and was sent up to the briefing room. As he entered the room he says " I got here as fast as I could what did you want me to see?" Wyatt then looks up and glances around the room to see the TV on and it was showing Flynn holding a gun to Lucy's.