Lesson 17

Continuation lang po ito ng Lesson 17. :)

“Louie…” Nawala bigla ang sasabihin ko ng lalo pang lumawang ang ngiti nito sa kanyang mukha. At parang lalo pang nasasabik sa aking ginawang pag-atras. Doon ko naisip na hindi talaga nila ako nakikilala at walang magagawa ang paghingi ng tulong ko kay Louie. Instinct ko na ang nagsabi at nag-utos na lumayo at agad ako doon at magkulong sa kwarto.

I was about to fled and has already taken several steps to the bedroom when someone grabbed me on my arms. I instinctively drew my arms away from his hand to no avail. I looked behind me to see Kevin grabbing my arm with a feral smile on his face.

“Let go of me!” I shouted, biting his arm and finally escaping his grasp. I immediately ran and made my way to the bedroom but once again, I was caught by now, several pair of hands. I thrashed my body again and again, just to get away from them. But my full strength felt weak compared to the strong grasps of their hands on me. I bit, clawed and kicked them but they were like bulls charging on the clown in the middle of the arena. They all trapped my flailing arms and legs with their arms and carried me to the living room.

In one swept of Louie’s hands, the table was suddenly cleared. I kept on defending my self against them, keep on shouting but it seems like they hear me. I looked at Louie to plead and bring him back to his senses but his eyes were still like glass. I was now crying my heart out while I tried my best to get out of their hands.

An ‘umph’ came out of me when Kevin, the one who’s carrying me, forcefully dropped me on top of the wooden center table, the only wood furniture in the house. Pain shot through my chest at the collision of my back and the table. My flailing arms were once again grabbed as well as my feet. I looked up to see Adrian gripping my left arm and leg while Gerald had my right arm and leg, preventing me from thrusting too hard and then escaping.

Louie went above my head and position himself there. I looked up at him, still pleading to make it all stop; to get out, to just do anything as Kevin ripped my shirt off of me. I screamed so loud, as they started to violate my body. I screamed help hoping to notice other people’s attention. But no one came.

Tears started to flow down my cheeks as I felt a finger violently violated me down there. I screamed again and again as I looked at Kevin having fun on my passage while the three others made their mirth so obvious. I felt my dignity being stripped out of my piece by piece seeing him lick the finger he withdrew from me and smirk. He wetted it again and I gasped at the severe pain I felt as his finger forcibly pushed its way in my puckered hole. I piercing cry and another swell of tears came out of me as he began to pump his finger into mine.

My hope was slowly walking away from me as the minute passed by. It felt like there’s really no hope on what’s happening to me at that moment. The only hope I could get was the still glassy form of Louie above my head. That hope popped out like a bubble when he smirked down at me, still not knowing who I am.

Shame bloomed and spread throughout my body at what they were doing to me. The strength I possessed awhile ago slowly vanished and backed away from me, leaving me helpless and weak. I felt like a doll when Kevin lifted me up the table and placed himself on top of it before pulling my back back to him. With the help of his friends, they all help lift my almost lifeless body up and above Kevin.

My already sore throat forced another cry of pain out of it as I felt his length slowly envade my back entrance. I heard him grunt beneath me despite the screams I bellowed out. The groans of arousal from the other people were also heard around us. The breath from my lungs couldn’t get circulate enough making me gasp for more air. The pain I was experiencing at my back was so excrutiating, my body was jerking on its own accord.

A whisper of success broke out of Kevin’s lips when he reached his hilt. He stilled beneath my weakened body, trying to relax himself. I could feel the sweat and cheeks running down my face and body. I couldn’t scream loud enough now unlike before. I felt like my vocal chords had already snapped into two and left me speechless, not letting me cry for help.

A shout of joy broke out of Gerald and Adrian’s mouths when they saw Kevin’s accomplishments. Jealous of their friends, I saw the lust and desire in their grazed eyes as they shred their clothes off their body and positioned them around me. They let me fell carelessly down on Kevin’s body as they took their desired position. I want to make them stop but I no longer felt the energy to do so. I watched helplessly as Gerald stepped in between my legs and push in at the same time as Adrian filled my mouth choking me hard. I moaned help, flailed my unwilling body, and tried to get them off me but numbness only filled my body. No matter hard I tried, it was still no use.

My tear-filled eyes plead help as I looked at Louie positioning himself over my midriff, buck-naked. I willed my hand to move and reach him. I successfully held him and dugged my nails in his arm to stop him but it was only misinterpreted. The more I struggled, the more they get excited.

As if they were communicating silently inside their minds, they all move in unison in every orifice of my body they could enter while Louie tunneled his manhood between my breasts on which he held in both of his hands. They all moved and excitedly and laughingly abused and violated my helpless body. I choked at the hard thrusts inside my mouth and squirmed at the painful shove at both of my nether regions.

I couldn’t help but cry at the unfairness of my life. I cried at the helplessness I felt as they forced themselves in my body. I cried at the shame I felt as my dignity finally fell out of me leaving me bereft of it. I cried at the broken promises once made. I cried at the unfortunate path Louie had decided to take. I cried at everything because that’s the only thing that I could do at that moment. I could only cry.

My body slacked, drained out of every enery in each pore, and let them finished their way off. I lay in their center, memorizing their faces, looking right through their glazed eyes, and hating them with every pore of my body. I lay there shutting my eyes so tight, wishing at that moment, I could just die.