Pokémon High Chapter 6: Romantic at the party

In the hotel room of Serena and Brendan:

Serena: So how do I look? -comes out of the dressing room-

Brendan: Wow! You look...AWESOME! You're stunningly beautiful. This dress is awesome!

Serena: -Blushes- Thank you Brendan. That's so cute of you.

Brendan: No problem. But it's time to get away.

Serena: Really it's already so late? Oh my god. It's already 7:30PM!

Brendan: Yes, so let's go. Otherwise we're too late.

Serena: Wait I need my handbag!

After they exit the hotel they called a taxi and drived to the party. When they arrived it already was 8:40PM.

Serena: Oh no we're too late! Come on we must hurry up!

Brendan: Yeah!

Drew: Yo buddies wasup. Welcome to the Christmas party of our school!

Serena: Hello. You must be Drew.

Drew: Yeah you're right that's me. But who are you? I've never seen you before here.

Serena: Oh I'm Serena Yvonne a good friend of Ash.

Drew: Oh you're Serena. Ash already told me about you. Come in.

Serena: Thank you.

Drew leads Serena and Brendan straight to the others.

Ash: Hey Serena! Hey Brendan! Nice that you came.

May: Hello I'm May Chira nice to meet you.

Serena: Oh my god! You are May Chira you are the best performer of Hoeen. This is unbelievable! Brendan told me you're travelling with an other top-performer in Alola. Who is it?

May: Oh ähm the one who I'm travelling with is Dawn Hinari she is a good friend.

Serena: What Dawn Hinari? She is as amazing as you. But where is she?

May: She's not here she has a date with her boyfriend this evening.

Serena: Oh too bad. Excuse me that I haven't introduce me my name is Serena Yvonne and I'm from the Kalos region.

May: Hey tomorrow you can see her at school but enough of Dawn and myself. Let's talk about you. Ash told me you're a excellent performer. Tell me everything about your performances!

Serena: Really? Ash told my performances are nice? This isn't true.

Ash: C'mon Serena you know this is true your last performance was the best I've ever seen. You were so amazing and cute.

Serena: -blushes- Oh Ash this isn't true.

Ash: Tell May everything about your performance she knows a lot about them.

Serena: O-ok. -begins talking with May-

Ash: So when does your gig begin Drew? I wanna hear how you play th guitar.

Drew: Oh my gig is first in 2 hours. So ya must wait a lil bit but maybe we can play a game. Like poker. With no real stake for sure.

Ash: Sounds cool. What do you think Brendan?

Brendan: Sure sounds nice. But have we any cards and chips for it?

Drew: No but at the entry they borrow them. Just giv me a sec I get them.

Ash: Ok we're waiting.

While Ash and Brendan are waiting for Drew and Serena talks with May he heared a known voice whivh called...