"Alien"

"Oh my gosh y/n kissed me, I mean it wasn't a full blown make out imeanthatwouldbenice but um never mind, she still kissed me, but whatever it's not like I liked it or anything," Maui thought.

"Um are you okay Maui," you asked. "Yeah, I'm fine y/n. I'm still not taking that thing back. You wanna get to Te-Fiti you have to go through the whole ocean of bad not to mention Te Ka, Lava monster. Have you guys ever defeated a Lava monster," Maui asked. Then you started, "Well, I defeated a Lava monster in my dreams. Does that count...Probably doesn't but let me tell you I was so bad as-" "Okay enough," Moana shouted. "No we have never, but have you? "Listen sweet hearts," Maui said sarcastically. "I'm not going on a suicide mission with some mortals like you." You looked at Maui with a little bit of anger, how could he do this after what you told him. You and Moana had to get a way to make him stay and help, but how? "I'm getting my hook." That's it you couldn't take it no more, "How could you just sit there and just say that you're not going to do this that you're not going to help us? You, you, you (hey 11askmoana11 stop singing burn from Hamilton) BUTTCHEEK!" Maui just chuckled at your childish remark, mini Maui laughed and rolled on the floor or tummy uncontrollably. "You'll be a hero," Moana cooed. "That's what you are about, right?" There you go Moana, you knew she had something up her sleeve and you knew it would work. Maui just looked at you and her, "Little girls" "Were like the same age," you said in an annoyed tone. "May I continue...Thank you, listen I am a hero," Maui told you and Moana as if you guys were stating that the sky was neon green. Then Moana came up with something that was smart, "Maybe you were but now you're just the guy who stole the heart of Te-Fiti. The guy who cursed the world." "Yeah Moana is right you are the one you made this mess. It's only fair if you finished it," you commented. Moana finished with "But, put this back, save the world. You'd be everyone's hero."

"Just picture it," you said as you went by his side and motioned with your hand a picture as if seeing the future. Even mini Maui was interested. "Everyone will be praying for who? You. Your name will be running off of everyone's tongue. You will be so popular. Just imagine." Then you and Moana started chanting Maui, Maui, Maui. "Well we're never gonna make it without my hook, and we're not gonna pass Te ka." "Then, why don't we get your hook then. If we get your hook you could help us," you shouted in excitement. "Exactly! We get your hook, take out Te Ka, restore the heart," Moana stated. "Unless...you don't wanna be Maui Demi-god of wind and sea. Hero to all." You looked at Moana and you could see the smirk she had, she knew this would work. Maui looked at her as if there was no other way. "Fine! First, we get my hook. Then save the world. Deal?" "Deal," Moana exclaimed. Then you came up and in order for the deal to be a true solid deal you needed a handshake too. I mean you weren't doing it just so you can touch Maui's hand. Like no that's weird....um yeah. You came up to him and spit in your hand, "Me too buddy. Shake on it!" Maui looked at your hand and then at you with disgust. "Eww no I'm not gonna shake your hand it has your saliva on it. It's gross!" "Are you serious just do the hand shake?" "No it's gross," now Maui was backing away. You then shouted, "JUST DO THE HAND SHAKE!" Maui finally shook your hand. "See, was that so hard baby," you cooed at him as if he were a toddler. "Just shut up!" Moana stared at you guys and mumbled under her breath, "Maui you know you like her."

"So if we're gonna do this we go east to the lair of Tamatoa. If anyone has my hook it's that beady eye bottom feeder," Maui said as looking in the distance. "Teach me to sail," Moana asked. You looked at Moana then at Maui, "Yeah teach her how to sail. C'mon you are a great teacher." Man you hope that he knows that you are being sarcastic.

(Little time skip)

You were sitting on the side of the boat thinking about your powers. Whatever this was you hoped that you could get cured, and an explanation. The whole afternoon Maui was trying to teach Moana how to sail. He was very tough on her. All you heard was Maui telling Moana, "You're measuring the stars not giving the sky a high five." You giggled a little at that comment, it did look like she was giving the sky a high five.