"Take ten push ups with me on top of you & prove you are stronger" Madhu challenged him. Rk closed his eyes frustrated.

"What? You can't? Then tell. I will get down. You don't have to bother about breaking your bones." Madhu teased near his ear & gently licked his earlobe from behind sending delicious sensation to him.

He took a deep breathe & started taking quick push ups with Madhu on top of him, making her bosom press to his back. Her hands were tightly wrapped around his chest as she started counting amidst her girlish giggle.

"...Ten... Eleven, Twelve... Sixteen... Nineteen, Twenty... Whoa! Please stop." Madhu said worried for his back. She never thought he would take her challenge so seriously & take twenty push ups when she actually asked him to take ten.

Holding Madhu's head with his hand, Rk twisted his body making Madhu slide down, safely landing her & she stretched beside him.

"You okay?" Madhu asked seeing her husband breathing hard.

"Just remember, if you throw down a gantlet then I am only too willing to pick it up." He said, turning to his side, looking at her, placing his head on his palm which was balanced with his elbow.

Madhu gazed at him with a small smile & caressed his face over the stubble cheek.

"I had a dream this morning."

"Dream or nightmare? Should I take you to a Doctor if you are getting frequent nightmares."

"No!" She snapped at him. "I had a pleasant dream. You came in my dream."

"Then how come that dream be pleasant?" Rk asked thoughtfully.

"Rishab, listen to me nah! Please."

"Tell" Rk said showing least interest. He was totally distracted with her rose bud lips. He wanted to deflower her lips but he vowed he will never touch her till she ask him to do so.

"You were feeding me cherries." She said shyly remembering her hot dream.

"That's why you said pleasant huh? You foodie!" Rk smirked & Madhu pouted her lips prettily. Then he got up from the floor & helped Madhu up too to stand on her feet.

"Why you didn't wake me today for training?"

"You were fried last night so thought to give you rest." Rk said as he wiped his sweaty face with a towel.

"I missed working out with you." She said looking at his bare chest. He tipped her chin up making her look at his eyes & he mouthed "Tomorrow"

"But..."

"Take rest" he said & tweaked her nose with his finger making her blush.

Then he turned on his heel & walked back to their room & went to the bathroom to take his shower.

Rk was putting his boots & Madhu shyly stood in front of him wearing a short skirt showing her long legs & frill sleeveless blouse. Rk dragged his eyes slowly from her toe to her upper thigh to her boobs to her face.

"What?" Rk asked with a frown seeing her shyly smiling at him.

"I bought this new skirt last Sunday when I went shopping with my friend Trishna."

"Okay" He said still not getting what she want from him.

"You like it?" She asked batting her eyes.

"Too short! Don't go out wearing this." He said, though he felt possessive he didn't show that in his voice or expression. Madhu rolled her eyes.

"I know. I just bought this skirt specially for your eyes." she blurted out. She didn't know how to tell him that she was ready to unite with him & be his forever, after rudely stopping him when he initiated the move. She was trying to tempt him... seduce him... & get him into action but he was oblivious to her charm.