Chapter 3

-Dream-

"Where am I?" I asked myself as I walked down a hallway and saw two fancy doors connected. I opened it and saw a long room with a chair made of iron......The Iron Throne. I walked in and saw a man with platinum white hair come in with a crown on his head.

 I walked in and saw a man with platinum white hair come in with a crown on his head

 He was holding something in his arms and a woman was behind him. We whispered softly to the bundle in his arms and a little babies cry rang out in the room. I walked closer and saw the baby......it was....me. I looked up at the man and realized he was my father. I backed up quickly with a hand on my stomach trying to hold in the tears. The doors opened from behind me but I didn't want to look back. I wanted to take in the image of my father holding me as a tear ran down my cheek. My father looked up with something in his eyes and turned towards the woman.

"Take her quickly to Elia, she must be protected and safe" I heard my father whispered softly as he kissed my forehead and handed me to the servant.

The servant, Anila, walked quickly with me in her arms. I turned to see who had walked in but before I could see the person the scenery changed. I was now in a different room. I saw a crib and I heard a woman singing. I walked towards the sound and there was the woman, holding a child in her arms. It was Elia... Elia Martell. I jumped when the door  busted open and slammed against the wall. Elia looked over and screamed trying to get to her baby. But the tall man in heavy gold armor walked in with long strides and grabbed the baby throwing him across the room hitting its head against the wall. I screamed along with Elia. The blood was splattered everywhere. I didn't want to look anymore. I put my hand against my ears and crouched to the ground. A waterfall of tears rolling down my cheeks. This was the death of my aunt Elia and my two cousins.

"Nalea wake up" I heard a voice say.

"Naelia, w---"

-End of Dream-

"—ake up"

I pushed myself up the bed and tried to breath. I put my hands on my face and started to cry. I felt arms go around me.

"Shhh, Naela" It was Jon "Everything is okay".

I pulled back and he whipped the tears from my face. "What did you dream about?"

"Th-the death o-of my a-aunt E-elia and m-my cous-sins" I croaked trying to calm myself down. "Can you get me a cup of water?". Jon nodded and walked towards the table. I got out from my drawer the vile with green liquid that Theon gave me. I took the cup of water from Jon and poured three drops of the green liquid.

"What is that?" Jon asked.

"Something that is going to help me sleep" I responded. He nodded and I drank the water.

"Lay down, I'll be here until you sleep" he said.

"Stay with me" I said "please?". He nodded and laid down next to me as he started to brush his finger through my hair. He knows I love that and it helps me relax. I wipe the rest of my tears a try to fell asleep.

-Morning-

I slowly opened my eyes and turned because the sun was hitting me directly through the windows. Jon was still beside me sleeping peacefully. I then remembered the letter that Maester Lewin handed me from my sister. I grabbed the letter and opened.

Dear sister,

How have you been? I wish could be with you! Even though we haven't seen each other since that day I miss you terribly. I have some news about our brother. He's changing slowly. I don't know what it is but he's becoming more controlling lately and gets angry about every little thing. He sends his love. I hope we get to see each other soon little sister. I will send you a gift in the next days since your nameday is coming up. We are in a place where we are very well attended and are friends with our brother. Write to me soon sister. I need to know about you and if the is any new news. Take care little sister, remember we are Targaryen's, we are always hunted no matter how well protected we are.

Love,

Your sister Daenarys

I smiled at the letter but I am a bit worried now about my older brother Viserys, one of us has the suppose "madness" in us and if he has it then I fear for my sister. I felt movement from Jon so I hid the note quickly and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I felt him leave the bed and felt lips on my forehead. The door opened then closed quietly. I opened my eyes and laid on my back. I sometime feel bad for hiding my letters from them but I can't risk my siblings' lives. We are the only Targaryen's left in the world. With a sigh, I got up from my bed and got ready for the day. (dress in the top photo)

Jon's POV

My eyes slowly opened and I remembered I was Naela's room. I looked to my side and there she was sleeping like an angel. I got up from her bed and put on my cloak. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out of her bedroom. When I turned around Lord Stark was standing there. I was anout to explain to him wat happened but e raised hs hand.

"I know Jon" he said and he loooked at Naelary's door with worried eyes "I heard her last night".

"I worried that it'll get worse" I said.

"So do I" he agreed. I nodded and walked away thinking there has to be away to stop her nightmares. 

Naelarys's POV

WhenI finished putting on my dress I opened my door and saw Lord Stark standing there.

"Let's take a walk Naela" he said and I just nodded. I grabbed my black cloak and we walked outside with my arm around his. We soon found ourselves in the Godswood. We sat down as birds flew and tweeted. "You know if I had a choice I would have neglected this marriage"

"I know Father" I responded "I've been distracting my self from thinking about it".

"He is arriving in two days" he reminded me "Catelyn has already been driving the servants crazy with all the orders."

"I wish I had a choice in this, I wanted to marry someone I love. Not some prince who practically sleeps around and can't be faithful" I said as I walked up towards a pond. I felt anger run through my body but I won't let it show. I'm very good at hiding my true emotions. It's something that I've known to do since I was seven namedays old.

"I hoped you'd have a choice too" he said putting a hand on my shoulder and made me look at him in the eye "But remember this, no matter what will happen in the future, you are a Targaryen, the Dragon of the North. You are a strong, intelligent young women and don't let him, or anyone, change that with his or their ways . You know how to fight, so fight back with fire". 

I nodded as he kissed my forehead.

"You will always be my daughter, because I have raised you and cared for you. You are also a Stark and you have a pack, family here" he continued "now let's head back the boys have some training. I promise you Naela, you willl be fine". 

May the Gods hear you Father. 

A/n: I realised ipai made a mistake in the last chpaters so here is the deal: the dornish will arrive in two day and Naelarys's nameday is in four days.  I hope it makes more sense. :)
Four comments for chapter 4 (real ones not just "more please", I want to know what you guys are thinking about the book)