The Entry

Suraj Hua Madham...

Chand Jalne Laga...

Aasmaan Yeh Haai...

Kyoon Pighalne Laga...

Sajna, Kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai...

The crowd started cheering as the song ended.

Raman bowed and said, "Naina and I were not as good as Raj and Simran, but we gave our best. Isn't it, Naina?"

"Well, of course, Raj and Simran Jodi has a completed different aura and matching up to their standards is not possible for anyone in Bollywood." Naina smiled.

Raman looked around at the crowd and said, "But people here do not look excited about the best jodi."

The crowd cheered 'Raj and Simran' repeatedly.

"Oh, they are! So, should we call up on the couple?

The crowd echoed a YES!

"By the count of ten, the world's best couple will be here. Are you ready?"

The crowd echoed a YES!

"So, count with me. 10... 9... 8..."

Sir, Sir, Jodi not ready. Jodi not ready!

The countdown from the public continued when Raman got the update from his volunteer through the microphone.

4

3

2

"Wait wait wait." He smiled. "We have just got an update that three lucky winners will get an opportunity to get selfies clicked with the superstar Jodi and for that, we have to give you some tips. Shall we?"

The crowd echoed a YES!

"Okay, so..."

The volunteer came there again.

"Ma'am..."

Raj had his hand on his forehead, and Simran was standing there tight-lipped. The dial tone on their children's phone kept ringing, but no one picked up.

Raj and Simran looked at each other. Similar thoughts ran through their mind. Sheena's quote was louder than the crowd's cheering in their mind. "If I see you guys fighting again, I'll run away, and Ayan will go with me. Don't blame me then. We don't want parents who keep fighting all the time. We want parents who care for us. If you want to fight, let us go. Please!"

Sheena (19) was four years elder to Ayan and Ayan would do whatever Sheena would say.

"Is it possible that..." Simran asked.

"No. It won't happen. I'll... I'll never let that happen." Raj shrilled.

The volunteer pressed the microphone deeper in his right ear and said, "Yes sir. Okay." He looked at Simran and said, "Ma'am, sir, please take a seat. There is a slight delay in the event." Saying so, the volunteer left.

"Did... did Sheena see us fight?" Raj shivered.

"I," Simran nodded negatively. "I don't think so. No. I told you they were not home. And wherever we go, you always talk to them and tell them about the plan. Don't you?"

"I do. But I was angry, and I forgot." Raj tapped the phone on his right palm. "Sheena is crazy. I just hope she... God."

"Nothing will happen. Try calling her again. I'll call Ayan."

They both got in the process of dialing numbers repeatedly.

"I'll call their friends?" Simran asked.

"No. Don't do that. Sheena won't like it."

"Are you worried about her likes or her life? Go to hell. I'll call them."

Raj's phone rang.

"Wait! It's Sheena's call." He took a deep breath before picking up the call and said in a calm tone. "Hello."

"What happened? You called me eight times!"

"Yeah! Where are you?"

"At home. Why?"

"And Ayan?"

"He is with me, dad. Why?"

"Nothing. I just..." He looked at Simran. She made a square and tried to say something. "Wanted to know you are watching us on the big screen?"

Simran shook her head. Raj stood there confused.

"Dad, of course, we are."

"Okay, good. So, we are just entering the scene. Ch... cheer for us."

"Yes, dad."

"Okay. Bye, take care."

"Bye, dad."

As he disconnected the call, Simran said, "What was that? Watching us on the big screen?"

"I thought you were trying to say that."

"Oh God. I was... let it be."

"What?"

"Let it be. It's done and you just... just let it be."

If he keeps insisting, what will I say? I had nothing in my mind then, and I don't know what I can link to that square I made. Raj just keep quiet and change the topic, please. Simran thought as they moved towards the sitting area.

As they were about to sit, the volunteer said, "Sir, we are almost ready. Is it okay if we get the lift ready now?"

"Sure," Raj said with a smile. "And, by the way, I'm sorry for being rude. I was..."

"He wasn't that guy." Simran covered her mouth and smiled.

"Oh is it?" He cleared his throat. "Wha... When... What should we do now? Come there to the lift?"

"Yes, sir."

The volunteer turned, and the couple followed.

"Oh God. Why is he wasting so much time? We are here for Raj and Simran." Seema, the random fan said.

"Stars and their tantrums. I bet the so-called superstar Jodi is intentionally late." The elephant hat and ugly glasses guy replied.

Seema looked at him and said, "Oh God. You again? I'll..." She looked at the other side and asked the girl standing next to her, "Can you come to this side please?"

"No. I have heard that guy speak and I can't stand him too. Best of luck." The other girl replied.

"Oh God!" She looked at the ugly hat guy and said, "I'm warning you. Once Raj and Simran are here, if you say anything against them, I'll..."

"You'll slap me?"

"No. I'll..."

"You'll kill me?"

"No. I'll..."

"You'll kiss me?"

"Urghh!!"

The guy smiled.

"So, finally, are we ready for the moment?"

The crowd echoed a YES!

"So in 3... 2... 1..."

Firecrackers burst and a golden lift started coming down from nowhere. The crowd could see the couple waving out to everyone. It looked like the crowd cheering would never stop.

Precap

"It's been three years. When can we expect you to do a movie with Raj sir again?" Raman asked Simran.

"Never," Simran replied with a smile while looking at Raj. Raj nodded negatively.

Raman had his eyes wide open.

Almost everyone in the huge stadium had something to whisper.

P.S.
Naina - Alia

If there was confusion in reading this chapter because of constant switching, please do tell me :D