chapter 2/ Thursday

Chapter 2.

Calvin's p.o.v

Thursday.

After a whole week of joking about the situation and heavily implying that me and Niall would be together soon, my nervousness increased. My phones alarm startled me annoyed that in 30 minutes I was to be at the airport. I quickly put on my shoes and ran out the door to my car knowing I would be late because of traffic. 25 minutes in I got a ding from kik.
N1all: Hey! Fight got here early! I'm waiting out front in the 2nd parking lot by a fast food restaurant.
Leafy_is_beefy: Jesus dude, this traffic is awful, imma be late, so you might as well get something to eat. Sorry dude                       read at 3:15

I felt bad thanks was late but hope he would get over it I'm positive that he will. I mean shit I've never met the guy in real life before but he can't be that far from what I see, right? I get a ding from twitter. Speak of the devil.

PyroSINical: Never date Calvin, he'll either be late or stand you up. I'm currently trying to figure out which. @Leafyisqueer

I laughed like an idiot in my car hoping the person next to me wouldn't be too creeped out.

Leafyisqueer: @pyroSINical it's late.
PyroSINical: @Leafyisqueer you bitch. I came down to America for thi- Oops.
Leafyisqueer: @PyroSINical great job. It was supposed to be a secret!!!!!!
PyroSINical: @Leafyisqueer since when?
Leafyisqueer @pyroSINical smh
Leafyisqueer: @pyroSINical I really hope that your laughing at the airport, cause your gonna be there for while.
PyroSINical: @Leafyisqueer your such a cunt.

I laugh some more, while listening to some dubstep on my way to the airport, another what seemed like forever, I finally saw the blonde bastard sitting on the sidewalk by a Wendy's with 2 suitcases by him. He looked kinda emo, which I knew he wasn't but it was funny. He had on black skinny jeans, a black shirt that had a YouTube logo on it, and a black Grey Beanie. So naturally, I took advantage of the fact that I never told him what my car looked like. I snap a picture of him and post it on twitter then start recording him.

Leafyisqueer: @pyroSINical (imagine picture here)
Leafyisqueer: @PyroSINical can you guess which car I'm in?
PyroSINical: @Leafyisqueer you fucking bastard. This isn't a joke. It's going to rain.
Leafyisqueer: @pyroSINical then you better find me fast.

He starts to laugh and face palms then gets up and starts to look around for me. I'm just over here laughing so loud he eventually hears me and speed walks over to my car. Slapping me in my face in a playful way laughing. "Damn dude, no hi? No how's it going?" "Okay bitch. First of all-" He stops for a minute to laugh, me joining him. "First of all, your 20 minutes late. Then then you make me sit out here trying find your car, then bash me in twitter. Then when I do finally come, your cunt self has a camera in my face!" He yelled trying to sound serious. "I've always bashed you on twitter this is nothing new." He laughed and shook his head and placed his items in the back and sat in the passenger seat. "Turn the camera off, will you?" He says hitting my camera making me turn it off. I looked at him heat flushing to my cheeks and my heart beating fast. "Okay now That your camera is off, I don't even know what to do or say now." I joked making him laugh. "I know how you feel that's happened to me before." He said, making me feel better about my incapable of fixing social skills. He started to tell me a story that I couldn't quite listen to, being distracted by his adorableness. At one point he laughed and put is head down a bit showing a bit of his face and his beanie, it was seriously some tumblr shit.  I feltvmy face heat up but continued to watch the road. "A-are you-" Niall started but cut himself off. "What?"  "Nothing, nevermind." my face just blushed more, knowing what he was going to ask. At this point I was wishing that I could control my blush. "S-so, what is your house like?" I gulped and thought. "It's pretty shitty. Two bedroom, two bathroom, the living room is decently sized, the kitchen is kinda small." He nodded his head.

We  finally got to my house and I pulled up in my parking lot. The two story house actually looks decent from the outside. I help Niall with his bags, and we go inside and decide to show him around. "Ok, so when you first walk in the living room is here, the kitchen right next to it, and I have a pretty big backyard with a hot tub back here," I say opening the blinds to revel the bak yard. "it came with the house, I'm not rich, just throwing that out there." I say making him laugh. "The guest bathroom is here by the TV, and up here," I say starting to walk up the stairs. "Right here is my room slash office, slash empty mug and energy drink center." I joke again, hearing that god perfect laugh. It's so cute,  and short. Almost like a school girl.  "Um, this is the second bathroom, and guest room." I open the door allowing Niall to walk in. It  is pretty small. It has a bed, with a window over it then a white, wooden desk across from it.

"This is nicer than you told me, Calvin." when he said my name I got slight shivers and my heart started beating faster with the minutes that go by, its corny, I know, but I can't help it. I finally feel what these people on movies and TV shows, the characters in a book finally feel. When you don't just know you like someone, you feel it. In your heart. And I could feel it in mine.  "Yeah I basically went ocd on this house before you came so I wouldn't look that bad. Of course, his perfect laugh came back and a light blush came to his face and hekno put his head down a bit. "So do you want me to make some burgers and fries or something?" He giggled unpacking his bags. "Only in America, only in America." He laughed "What's wrong with that?" "Nothing Calvin, nothing. Sure." he said smiling like a goof. "What's that smile about?" He turns to me briefly, making me turn red. "Your cute." He said an stopped abruptly and quickly added a,"No homo." And we laughed. "So after dinner do you want to start recording?" "Yeah. Just let me set everything up." I nodded and left him alone.