Caesar Zeppeli x reader x Joseph Joestar- the popped bubble and the hamon-moon

You smiled softly, looking at your boyfriend Caesar Zeppeli with teary eyes. He was going away to Switzerland with Joseph Joestar and Lisa Lisa, leaving you here with empty halls and nothing to do... The thought of it not only mentally, but physically exhausted you. But when you thought of Caesar, all of it had fallen, just like leaves in the Autumn. He looked back to you, kissing his hand and waving. You couldn't help but smile through the tears and messy makeup. You can faintly hear him say "Arrivederci, Amore Mio..."

-Timeskip-

Time went by and you were still hopeful about your love coming back. You started to bite the skin around your fingernails for the past months, but you knew your love was ok. He always sent you notes; always adding little hearts next to your name, and putting little bubbles next to his. That was always his trademark, a bubble. You thought it was adorable, just like him. The way he made you smile, the way he coursed his hands through your hair, and the way your petite hands fit into his beautifully sculpted hands made it feel like you were formed together from one piece of clay, every detail in one shared with the other. It was a blessing to be with this man, a true blessing from the gods.
Just thinking about this makes your stomach warm and full of butterflies, but also cold and in knots. Your hands slowly caressed the fabric of his one shirt, remembering all of the memories in it. This was the shirt you first met in, the one you had your first date in. You remembered gazing at the statue of Apollo and Daphne from Gian Lorenzo Bernini, his arm around your shoulder as you listened to him talk about its origins. You loved his family-oriented personality, and his knowledge and love of Italy. Women may swoon only for his looks, but you swooned for his personality, and that is what he loved about you.
You smiled at that memory and folded his shirt, putting it in his drawer. Sighing, you walked out to the balcony and ran your fingers through your hair as the wind blew. You loved Italy, and it's where your heart was held. Its astonishing art, elegant cuisine, and amazing architecture left you in awe. You could go to the same place five times in a row, but the beauty would never get old in your opinion.
You saw the mailman and waved to him, him waving back and waiting for you to get the mail. Chatting with him for a while, you got to take your mind off of Caesar, until the mail man had given you a letter that was in perfect condition. You nearly jumped out of your skin, being so happy that you finally got a note from him. The mailman looked pitiful, but hid it with a smile. You finally said goodbye and walked into the beautiful home of Ms. Lisa-Lisa.
You carried a tray with a pitcher of water, a champagne glass, and a pastry you prepared for yourself. You always ate a sweet while reading his notes, it just made you feel good; one sweet thing with another. You opened the letter, and began to read while preparing your lunch. Just as you got to the middle, you felt your hands shake and your knees fail, dropping the tray and all the water spreading across the floor. You drop to your knees onto the glass shards and cried, dropping the note into the water.
"I am sorry to announce, but Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli has recently passed away while fighting for his friends. He will be missed dearly" it says, its ink getting ruined by the water saved for special occasions.
You scream so loud that the neighbors can hear your wails of agony and defeat. You stomach feels quite queasy, and you run to the bathroom and retch. You haven't felt this way before, your mind everywhere at once, eyes wide, stomach dropped and knees weak. You screamed and hyperventilated for hours, crawling to your bed.
Oh how it hurt you, not only mentally, but physically. You weren't eating, you were lacking sleep, you were biting the skin around your fingertips much more to the point where they would gush blood, just as much as you would gush tears; it was all unfair. He always was there when you were sick or sad, and never wanted to see you like this. You tried to eat and regain the many lost pounds, but you would throw it up minutes later. You didn't want this to happen, not at all. You gripped the engagement ring around your ring finger, and wept for hours, days and nights, weeks and months. All until you heard that Joseph Joestar had died, in which you had wept more. The two men who were complete opposites, like yin and yang, black and white, good and evil. They never saw eye to eye on the outside, but on the inside, they were in sync.
Now, they were both gone. Your best friends. The men who would make you laugh with their bickers, and make you frightened even with the smallest of cuts. They were gone, and all you could do is cry.