"None taken baby!" Maggie said.

Jonathan eyes popped out after hearing that word out of Maggie's mouth. He knew well that wasn't for him but that word sounded sexy coming out of her mouth. He didn't know what was wrong with him but he surely knew she had some effect on him which she was unknown about.

He cleared his head and they headed for school.

-----------------------------

"I told you not to eat my fries. Why did you?!? I hate you now." Dakota whined after Jonathan had taken her fries from her plate. She was very hungry after a tiring hell of a half day. It was lunch and she was eating fries along with Maggie who had her burger in her hand until Jonathan decided to show off his presence by doing the worst thing he could. Steal Dakota's fries!

"Well I love you too Dakota! And I'm just too hungry to order one and wait in the line." He smirked while munching on more friends.

Dakota pushed away the fries' plate and folded her hands around her chest and made a pout. She huffed a breath trying to act like she was mad.

Jonathan leaned and sat to a level of Dakota while speaking, "Awe little spongy darling is sad?"

Getting angrier she huffed another breath. She hated being called spongy. You see Dakota hated SpongeBob while Jonathan loved SpongeBob. So since she hated it Jonathan had named her spongy. It used to just add fuel to her anger.

"Shut up Jonathan. Just leave already. I hate you." Dakota exclaimed.

He got up, went to the counter, took the fries and returned to their table. He put the fries table in front of her and told, "I'm sorry Kota, I can't see you hate me. Throw a tantrum, beat me, but don't say you hate me. That is the last thing I would like to hear from you. You are my best friend and best friends don't hate. Sorry! Please forgive me."

"Aww that's so sweet of you Jonathan. And for your information, Dakota here is just acting." Maggie said after noticing Dakota smile mischievously.

Jonathan got shocked. He said, "Well even if she is acting, I don't want her to hate me."

"Damn! You guys made me remember my best friend back in the U.S. his name is Tyler. He was just like you Jonathan. I miss him already." Said Maggie.

She was on the verge of crying when Jonathan said, "well don't cry now or else your pretty makeup will get ruined, resulting in you looking like a panda."

Maggie's eyes grew wide at his statement and she took some sauce and squeezed it at Jonathan's t-shirt.

Uh-oh!

Dakota thought to herself. She glanced at Maggie and made an expression saying 'what did you do?' anything but his t-shirt. Not his t-shirt. Oh no! She invited death.

Jonathan here, was raging from anger and he tried to cool down thinking it was Maggie. He just wiped it from his shirt and went to the restroom.

Dakota was dumbstruck. Wait! Did he just not get angry at Maggie or was she dreaming. Because Jonathan just killed the person who ruined his shirt.

Well she knew the reason.

She smiled inwardly. She just took Maggie's hand taking her to the table, sitting while explaining her about Jonathan's wrath.

The day was over and the three of them decided they should just go the park to relief themselves and chill out.

The park was in their residence and the three of them were sitting on the swings. Jonathan was sitting in the middle of both the girls while Maggie was on right to Jonathan and well you know where Dakota must be, to the left.

They were cracking some jokes about each other's childhood days. About Maggie's and Dakota's days together, about Dakota's and Jonathan's days together. Maggie and Jonathan exchanging embarrassing moments of Dakota amongst each other. Dakota face palming and shaking her head at the both of them.

Dakota was happy to see them bonding so well. Well she was happy to see Jonathan's sparkle every time after such a long time. After such a bad experience. After the menace named Jessica. She shook out the thoughts and enjoyed the air hitting her face every time she swinged a little. She loved her hair flying here and there. For any other girl, they would hate their hair being in all places but she loved it when the wind blew her hair.

A lady was passing by the park and when she saw the three of them, she mumbled to herself

"What nincompoops!"

Well they certainly were. This was their residence. The residence of nincompoops!