Chapter 3

Dipper's P.O.V
Mabel!!!!!! are you ok plz dont be dead please is exactly what i said after Mabel got hit. I knew something was up about that flower and shortly after Flowey made a whole bunch of bullets aka friendliness pellets in a circle and said. "You idoit. in this world it's kill or be killed. NOW DIE."
I was scared for my life but then out of nowhere something stopped the bullets and knocked out Flowey. After that some type of goat approached us and said "What a terrible creature torturing such a poor innocent youth. Oh what has happened to that poor innocent child next to you?". I responded saying "Her name is Mabel. She was hurt by one of Flowey's attacks.". The goat thing said that her name was Toriel and that she was the caretaker of the RUINS. I told her my name was Dipper. Toriel then told me to give her Mabel so that she could heal her. I was a bit hesitant to give her Mabel and said "Flowey said it's kill or be killed so how do I know you won't kill her." Toriel responds saying "Trust me I can heal her." I nodded and gave Mabel to Toriel and then Toriel's hands glowed green and the green was also surrounding Mabel's body. Toriel said that Mabel was healed but it would take a little while for her to wake up.
                                                                tem skip to when Mabel wakes up.
Toriel had brought us to her house. Mabel had just woke up and said "what happened?". I told Mabel about what happened with Toriel and how Flowey almost killed her. After I told her about Toriel she screamed out "AWESOME WE HAVE A GOAT MOM NOW." After that we went to sleep.

THE END OF CHAPTER 3 I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS AS MUCH I AM
IF YOU KNOW WHO MADE THE FAN ART PLZ LET ME KNOW