One of those songs!

SO everyone I have returned after what is probably for ever . yeah SORRY guys! any way! this is my first song and when I have the music written I will post it up, which I am HOPING I manage to do it VERY SOON! LOVE YOU GUYS AND ENJOY :3

so this is basically another one of them I am here for you songs XD and so I give to you (drum role please! )

One of them songs!

Verse 1 :

Strong , precious, beautiful , strong. Strong, precious, beautiful strong.

CHORUS:

Honey, ill stick to you like glue. I help you through it if you want me to.

Baby, my love for you is true , maybe I'm just as broken as you.

You're precious, beautiful, for you – down I'll fall.

Verse 2:

My mother taught me that . Happiness is for all. You make my peace for ever more. Baby I don't wanna see you fall – don't wanna see you fall.

Maybe we could talk, lets go back and crawl. Your happiness is all .

All I ever need. What you always need.

CHORUS:

Honey, ill stick to you like glue. I help you through it if you want me to.

Baby, my love for you is true , maybe I'm just as broken as you.

youre precious, beautiful, for you – down I'll fall.

Instrumental

Honey, maybe this is knew. I know you are always glue. Baby im always loving you. I'll try my best to make your smile true. No! I don't want you to be blue. Please let me help you out.

That's all im asking you.

CHORUS:

Honey, ill stick to you like glue. I help you through it if you want me to.

Baby, my love for you is true , maybe I'm just as broken as you.

Youre precious, beautiful, for you – down I'll fall.

Verse 4:

Strong . precious . beautiful.

Let me help you through? Baby that's what im asking you.

______________________________________________________________

so that was my newest song - will write sheet music up tomorrow or at least START , and if I can, I will add in an audio!

-Casper