My 'Girlfriend' Is A...

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh yeah, we know. We are all a huge fan of your work." Louis said and I smiled. "Thank you. I try." I said and we laughed lightly. "I think this calls for a joke." Harry said and the guys groaned. I had heard that he said a lot of bad jokes.

"Please no." Zayn said and I smiled. "Knock Knock." Harry said and the guys groaned again. "Who's there?" I asked and he grinned. "Europe." he said and I answered, "Europe who?"

"No! You're a poo!" he said and laughed loudly. I laughed lightly. It would be funny if I hadn't heard that one before. "I've heard that one before." I said and he looked at me. "Okay, new one."

"Three drunks guys entered a taxi. The taxi driver knew they were drunk so he turned on the engine and turned it off again. Then he said, 'We have reached your destination.' The first guy gave him the money and got out, the second guy said thank you and left. The third guy slapped the driver. The driver was shocked, thinking the third guy knew what he did. But then he asked, 'What was that for?' The third guy replied, "Control your speed next time, you nearly killed us!"

I burst out laughing. "That. Was. Hilarious." I said between laughs. The other lads joined me, cause that was actually really funny. Harry grinned in triumph. "Mate. Why is that the only funny one you have ever said?" Zayn asked and Harry gasped.

"All my jokes are funny!" He said with faux offensive. We just laughed at him. "Whatever you say mate." Louis said and Harry just shook his head.

"Well, I need to go lads. It was really nice meeting you. " I said and picked up my Louis Vuitton handbag. "Bye love!" they said and I smiled. I knew One Direction.
*********************

When I got home I immediately took a nice long shower and washed my black hair. I got out and put on a pair black leggings, a big purple sweater and my fluffy black slippers.

I sat on my bed and went on my laptop. I looked at my twitter and grinned as I looked at all the followers I had. It was nice to know that people liked what I did. I looked at some of the comments, they were really sweet and I smiled. I just ignored the hate.

I went onto One Direction's page and looked at their latest tweets.

We are so happy to be working with the amazing cast for the new movie! I can't wait to see how it lands out.

AMAZING NEWS! We are working with one of our huge idols when it comes to acting! @OliviaTheFayest. She is such an amazing person in real life and her acting is amazing! I hope we can learn something from her.

I smiled at that post and liked it, then I decided to reply, I mean, they are also my idols.

Thanks so much guys! I really enjoy working with you as well. I'm sure that you guys are too good to learn something from me. But I do enjoy the laughs and time spent with you guys!

I went out of Twitter and shut down my laptop. I went on my phone and saw a text from the weird guy. I still didn't know his name.

Stalker: Your cupcakes are made, I will be dropping them off tomorrow.
Me: You actually made them?
Stalker: Of course I did. I need to make a point.
Me: Boys, boys, boys. Such bug egos.
Ego: HEY! I'm a man. Plus, they say that men are sexist. People should see girls.
Me: We can debate on both of the things you just said. But... I don't want to.
Ego: Okay... How has your day been?
Me: Amazing. I met my idols today!
Ego: People who do Environmental Science can have Idols?
Me: Now that is stereotypical.
Ego: I'm just asking! Plus, I have an excuse. I know nothing about Environmental Science.
Me: It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
Ego: HEY! You are being incredibly rude today.
Me: No I'm not. I'm just being truthful. And the truth hurts. So, therefore, I can imagine why I would sound rude.
Ego: We can now make an Agreement that you will be the smart one of this friendship.
Me: Oh. So now it's a friendship.
Stupid: Unless you want it to be more... *wiggles eyebrows*
Me: Nope. I'm friend-zoning you.
Stupid: Don't worry. I can easily walk around those boundaries. *Winks*
Me: what is that supposed to mean?
Stupid: I don't even know.
Me: Yep. I'm defiantly the smart one.
Stupid: Mmhm. We already discussed that.
Me: How was your day?
Stupid: Fantastic! I actually saw my idol!
Me: You work at a bakery...
Stupid: You work at an Environmental Science Facility...
Me: Touché
Me: But what would your idol be doing at a bakery
Stupid: What would your idol be doing at an Environmental Science Facility? Plus, lots of people go to bakeries.
Me: Fine. But, who is your idol?
Stupid: Uh... which one?
Me: The one you saw today Stupid!
Stupid: Wait... is my contact name 'Stupid'?
Me: Maybe...
Stupid: Hey!
Me: You said I was the smart one, therefore, you would have to be the stupid one.
Stupid: Oh... Sadly that makes sense.
Me: Of course it makes sense. I said it
Stupid: Wow, modest much?
Me: I know right? I should be given an award.
Stupid: You do know that that was sarcasm right?
Me: Yes, I'm the smart one remember.

I was laughing at my phone loudly. If someone saw me, I would already be at the closest asylum.

Me: If someone saw me right now, I would be on my way to the nearest asylum.
Stupid: Why?
Me: I'm laughing at my phone like a crazed person.
Stupid: At least you would have some time. I think I heard my best mates already calling the place.
Me: 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Stupid: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Me: Who are your best mates?
Stupid: Oh, There's Lou, then Li, then Zed and Leprechaun.
Me: I feel sorry for them.
Stupid: Why?
Me: 2 reasons. 1st- they have names like that?!
Stupid: That's their nicknames.
Me: 2nd- they're friends with you
Stupid: Hey! You're friends with me
Me: I know, I feel sorry for myself.
Stupid: Jeez, rude much?
Me: Nope.
Stupid: Well, Smart-one, I need my beauty sleep.
Me: Does that title really work for you?
Stupid: Wow. Okay. Turn it down a notch will ya.
Me: Nope. But I will go 'cause I need my beauty sleep.
Stupid: I can't come with a back fire because I know that you are beautiful.
Me: How?
Stupid: Because someone with your personality doesn't need to look good on the outside
Me: Stop. You're making me blush 😆😊
Stupid: Okay, goodnight Love.
Me: Night Stupid.
Stupid: 😏

Hello! I hope you enjoyed that long chapter. I actually should be doing my Geography project now... but I don't want to. So, you guys will be blessed! Please COMMENT and VOTE! It means so much to me!

Words: 1792
Thanks 😉