All around her kids of all ages dashed across the platform to their parents, jumping on them in joy letting euphoric tears fall at being reunited with their loved ones. Averly pulled her cloak tighter around her fixing her grip on the black leather trunk she dragged behind her.

Lee and George were beside blue eyes girl trailing towards Molly and Arthur weasley whom had already been joined by Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny.

"There you lot are!" Molly pulled her twin boys and Lee in a hug plopping a large kiss onto their cheeks. When she finally got to the Malfoy girl her she gasped with watery eyes before embracing her in a motherly death grip.

"Oh dear! i'm so happy you're alright!" The mother of red heads pulled away wiping water from her plump cheeks setting her hands on Averly's cold cheeks patting her hair down.

"You're coming to the burrow right? Arthur and I degnomed the entire garden and even warned the ghoul too keep it down so that you can get a good nights rest, Harry will be coming too-"

"Pardon Me, i apologize Mrs.Weasley but unfortunately the Dursleys are waiting outside of the platform for me i believe" Harry interrupted. Averly frowned thinking about Harry returning to those horrid muggles.

"You're still coming though aren't you?" Ron and Ginny asked with hopeful eyes.

Averly unconsciously gripped her trunk tighter "It is a lovely offer, but i've got some stuff i ought to care of. Things to grab from my room and such. However if the offer stands in a couple of days i would be tremendously grateful if i you would still have me"

Molly and Arthur gave a small smile "You're always welcome dear, in fact all of you are!" Molly grinned "Harry i do hope to have you at the burrow, and Hermione deary you're always a pleasure, you too Lee" Moly kissed Lee on the forehead "sweet boy"

After another minute or two the Wesleys left with huge hugs from the twins and promises to owl every single day, also to call them if Draco even breathes in Averly's direction; giving heartfelt goodbyes to Hermione and Harry as well. Lee then took his leave saying to send him letters all summer and that he loves us dearly.

"goodbye Harry, perhaps i'll see you at the burrow?" Harry nodded in response pulling the white haired girl into a hug. "Letter me if you need me. We are in this together" he whispered placing a delicate kiss on Averly's cheek. Hermione hugged him tightly making him promise too Owl and study for their up and coming 5th year at Hogwarts.

"you know 'Mione i might actually take up your advice for once and study during the summer"

"Really?" Hermione spluttered with wide eyes.

"No, of course not." he stated with a boyish grin "I will Owl the both of you though, wish me luck with my Uncle Vernon" he grumbled heading towards the barrier.

"i can walk you to you're family if you like?" The bushy haired girl offered.

Averly studied her face for a second with a sympathetic look "I don't think that is the best idea"

She watched as Hermione's face fell in realization. "oh erm thats right"

"Hey, don't you let it weigh you dow. It's their fault they cant realize how cool muggleborns are" Averly stated. Though Hermione sheepishly shrugged.

Stones | Averly Malfoy [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें