Crazy Love ((The Joker x Reader))

WARNINGS: LANGUAGE

You had just been accused of stealing. The worst part is, they were right. You had stolen a pair of (F/C) shoes.

Normally, no body would have caught you, but some hawk-eyed manager got you busted. You offered to put them back, but she decided to be bitchy and call the cops. So, you ran off with the shoes.

Now you were running down a dark alley in the rain, with the cops close behind.

'This is awesome.' You though sarcastically to yourself. You just about decided to give up and let them take you, when you noticed a large seemingly abandoned warehouse.

You ran to it and jumped through a shattered window. You thought you were safe, when you hear the door being broken down. They followed you all the way here. The door came crashing down, you braced as the splinters and nails hit you.

"THERE SHE IS!" A large man said. You looked around for something to defend yourself with. Let's see... a balloon? What's a balloon doing here? You looked up. The cop was only a yard away, a gun pointed at you.

Then, a rather disturbing laugh echoed through the halls of the place. It was eerie and almost inhuman. You and the cop looked up to see a pale man, covered in tattoos and a large purple coat. He looked quite scary, with the green hair and silver teeth.

The cop stopped dead. He looked to you then to him, before pointing the gun back at you.

"Now, now, there's no need for violence." The pale man said in an overly sweet voice, "Especially not to a pretty little lady such as her."

You looked at the guy. You weren't sure if you should be flattered, or scared. You decided that both was good. The cop rose to his feet, the gun now pointed at the pale man.

"Get on the ground." The cop said. The pale man shook his head and laughed quietly.

"No, how's about you get on the floor?" The man seethed, his last words harsh. Fireworks shot out of the two corners of the room, hitting the cop and killing him. The pale man started laughing.

You looked at the flaming body of the cop, then to the laughing maniac. The man seemed to forget that you were there, since when he saw you,he quit his laughing fit and smiled.

"Are you alright, Dear?" He asked, holding out his hand. You had to admit: he was pretty attractive. You slowly nodded and took his hand. He pulled you up and grabbed your waist.

"You are pretty. What's your name, sweetie?" He asked you with a grin.

"W-what are you?" Was all you could squeak out. The man's face seemed slightly annoyed, though he kept his smile.

"I am... The Joker!" He said with a dramatic flare. You giggled a bit. What was this guy doing to you?

"I'm (Y/N)." You said with a smiled. The Joker stared at you lovingly.

"You have a BEAUTIFUL smile, (Y/N)!" He said, making you blush. The Joker linked your arm with his and began to walk with you into the warehouse.

"I believe this is the start of something great..." he said to you.