"To be fair you've met my friends on several occasions while I barely talked to Nina and Josh for 5 minutes. It'll be nice."

"Fine. I'll text her" I say giving up and Harry smiles at me.

Harry and I will be there (: -Sel

Almost immediately I get an answer,

Ninaaaaa : Great! Be there by 8!

The next day right after work I hop in the shower. I put on a white full sleeved flowy dress that fell to my knees. It was a perfect summer dress. Today I decided to put on white flats that I had actually gotten with the dress. So no heels which is very unusual to come from me. I curl my hair a little to give it some extra volume. By the time I was fully ready it was 7:25, Harry must be coming soon.

Exactly after five minutes there was a knock on my door, I opened it to see Harry standing there smiling at me. "Hello Gorgeous" he says and leans in to peck my lips.

"Hi handsome" I smile once he pulls away.

"Shall we get going?" Harry asks.

"Yes, let's go."

We walk to his car hand in hand and he opens the door for me. I notice a bottle of expensive wine sitting in a bag on the seat.

Once Harry gets in the car I ask,"Wine?"

"Yup. It's polite thing to do." He says.

"Cause you're so polite!" I joke.

"Haha very funny. I want to make a good impression. I don't want Nina to think of me as her tyrant of a boss but someone her best friend is seeing." Harry says.

I smile and place my hand on top of his,"Don't worry."

I knock on the door with Harry beside me. Nina opened the door smiling at us.

"Hey guys. Come on in." She says.

We step inside and Nina hugs me and shakes Harry's hand.

"This is for you." Harry says handing her the bottle of wine.

"You shouldn't have. Thank you Mr Styles." Nina smiles.

"Please just call me Harry." He smiles.

"Okay, Harry."

At that very moment Josh steps out into the living room, he greets Harry first,"I'm Josh. Pleasure to meet you."

"Harry. And likewise" Harry smiles.

"Hey Sel!" Josh smiles at me and embraces me in a hug.

"How about you two boys chat while Sel and I get dinner along?" Nina suggests.

Both the boys nod as Nina and I walk into the kitchen.

"You and Harry seem very happy." Nina says nudging me slightly once we're in the kitchen.

"Yeah I guess" I smile.

"So what made Harry change his mind about the whole "no dating" thing?"

"He's been through alot. I don't blame him for having so many walls. His friends thought it was time for him to move on." I say.

"Move on? What happened?"

"He lost his wife a few months after Millie was born."

Nina's face softened,"Oh. That sucks."

"Yeah."

"How is Millie though?"

"She's a wonderful, bright kid. Very into cartoons." I chuckle.

"And she likes you?" Nina asks.

"Yeah she does actually." I say.

"That's good then. Come on we should get going before the boys die of hunger or something." Nina says and I nod.

We place the food on the table and ask the boys to come join us.

Harry and I take a seat beside each other while Nina and Josh sit in front of us.

"So how did you two meet?" Harry asks Nina and Josh.

"Well I was 17 in my senior year when Josh's parents moved next door to me. He was a college student so he wasn't around much. But then we met and I like to think of it as love at first sight. For our first few months we had to do a little sneaking around as it was basically illegal until I wasn't 18 even though we were only 3 years. So we've been together ever since. " Nina smiles at Josh. Honestly if you would I ask me to define relationship goals it'll be Nina and Josh. For sure.

"So Harry do you have any family in the US or..?" Josh asks.

"Actually I don't. Mostly friends. My family is all settled in different parts of England" Harry smiles.

The rest of the dinner was spent talking about our families and interests and Harry said that the next dinner should be held at his house to which Josh and Nina agreed.

Overall the night was good and it's safe to say that Harry and everyone got along perfectly.