2

Growing up my mama and dad was everything to me .They was the only people I look up to I want to have a relationship just like them.I thought they was prefect ......* THOUGHT *  my dad was cheating on my mama with a rich white lady that lived down the street.

They finally broke up when I was 16 years old my dad stop coming around and stop talking to me and my mom.Come to find out I had a little sister that was 14 years old . My mom cried all the time but I didn't cry I was to strong for it. But I found my now ex-boyfriend Brandon the biggest drug dealer in our city. Yesss I was his MAIN LADY !! I fought for him and sold drugs for him and all.I was his the true mean of ride or die .When I got pregnant with my twins I changed my life. I didn't party as much I stay inside and did online class . I graduated before the kids was born I am no damn dumb.

December 25

The day my twins was born I had my baby boy first

1:05 am

King Brown

7pounds 2oz

Then my baby girl

1:06

Empress Brown

7pounds 1oz

Brandon was there holding my leg while my mom held the other one

*Two days later *

The day I was going home with my bundles of joy . My mom and I wait for Brandon so he can sign the birth certificate .NO SHOW.

I was mad af but when I got the call for his bestfriends Duke that the feds came and pick him up .I was beyond mad no one could have clam me down.

DOPEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें