19. "It's rainy."

Start from the beginning

"Well.. Aruma has few friends at school." I said staring at his back.

"Well, that's good. I'm glad. Are you introduce her to your friends?"

"She introduced herself in front of the class and friends in class directly interested in being friends. Don't worry, sir, even though she is a cold girl, but her personal very interesting that many are curious to her and approached her." I said, smiling.

He heaved a sigh of relief. "Hmm.. Good for you, keep her well in school, you are a very good boyfriend."

"Ah, we are not da--"

"I wish you a lasting relationship until the end of your life. Hahahaha..."

"B-by the way, I'm not her--"

"Nice talking to you. Excuse me." He said politely then walking out.

"Eh?"

.

.

.

-Author's POV-

Beautiful classical music playing in her ear mounted with her blue earphone. Although classical music doesn't match the atmosphere of hot because of heat of the sun, she enjoyed the strains of classical music. Classical music is able to make her calm. She walked toward her home, carrying some plastics that contain a variety of vegetables and fruits. The higher the sun shines, making her pink shirt wet with sweat and her long black hair tied in a ponytail style is also slightly moist. Occasionally she wiped the sweat rolling down her face with a blue towel hanging around her neck. 'I want to take a bath.' She thought.

ZRAAAAASHH..

Suddenly the rain beating down on the whole city. 'Why so sudden?'

-Aruma's POV-

I ran into a minimarket for shelter. The minimarket far enough away so my shirt and my shopping item already wet because of heavy rain. I put my plastic bag down and then put on my red jacket previously wrapped around my waist. Then untied my hair and then tidy up my hair.

After that I just stared at the heavy rain. Sound of rain made it impossible to hear anything except the sound of rain and thunder.

"It's rainy.." I mumbled.

15 minutes passed, the rain made me sleepy. I'm trying not to fall asleep.

-Karma's POV-

Clock showed 09:35 o'clock in the morning. I play with my cell phone. My fingers typing a message to Okuda. I was bored so I am chatting with Okuda. Why with Okuda? Why not with Nagisa? I have no idea. Okuda is one that if I talked with our conversations always connect and fun.

----------------------- Okuda Manami -----------------------

09:13"Hey, Okuda-chan."

"Karma-kun,
what is it?" 09:14

09:15"Nothing, I'm just bored."

09:15"What're you doing there?"

"Reading a novel.
How about you, Karma-kun?"09:16

09:19"Hmm.. Don't know. I'm bored,
so texting you. Is that ok?"

"It's fine."09:19
"Why don't you read a novel instead? Reading is one of
the exciting activities that
can do in spare time. Read
the novel can also increase knowledge and improve
the mastery of vocabulary."09:19