#Gunshot

AUDREYS
point of view

I woke up the light coming through my blinds making me scold and close the blinds. I wrappped my blankets around my head. I remembered the night before explaining the massive headache. I got a text from Sean asking if I was coming to school the first day. I threw my phone getting up and smelling breakfast on the stove.

I snagged my arms around his waist kissing his back because I was much shorter than most people. He turned around kissing my lips and picking me up onto the island in my kitchen. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him in closer. I pushed away jumping down and grabbing some food.

"Your head okay babe?" Cam asked me taking some breakfast. I was vegan so he cooked two meals. I grabbed my water and my bag. "Yeah. I'm fine. Gotta hurry to jail!" I said running into my room and changing into a black crop top with some ripped shorts. I fixed my hair in a messy look and put my face on.

I ran ddown to grab my bag and keys to see Cam already gone. I threw my board in my back seat alongside my school bag. I turned on some music to make the morning a little less stressful. As soon as I pulled up eyes were all on me. I smirked and parked towards the back.

I walked around trying to find some friends I knew. "Audrey. Hey. Over here" I heard a voice calling me. I saw Hailey calling me over. I waved at her walking over and hugging her. "Yo your eyes are red! I need some of whatever you had." Brandon said laughing.

I winked at him and watched as the kids pilled in. "Jail time is great!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. Nicki took my hands and kissed my cheek. "Missed you all summer hows that guy of yours?" She asked poking my sides and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sexy. Great in bed!" I said laughing before the bell broke us up. I waved at them not making eye contact with Sean. I knew his secrets and didn't want to be one of them. I smiled as I walked imto the class room with most people I knew.

I sat in the back watching as the teacher prepared for this year. Brandon came in of course late. He was trying to be funny but that backfired on him. I took out my phone seeing a video I was tagged in. I watched it over and over. Okay good prank but who are these other girls tagged?

I looked through their pages looking up at Rowan. I never knew her well but I recognized her face from the profile. I turned it off daydreaming about summer. I was hit on the head when Brandon sat on me. "Okay fatass get the fuck off!" I yelled pushing him away.

"Come on don't be like that..." He leaned in kissing my ear. I smacked him walking away. He was such a jerk. Honestly he's the reason I don't date high school boy's. I walked imto the bathroom getting my water. "Audrey?" A girl said. I looked up seeing the other girl tagged in that video.

Hailey was beside her touching up her makeup. "Yeah?" I turned my attention back to my phone. They kept talking on and on about the video. "Okay look... It was a damn prank okay?" They both looked away from me and talked about meeting the other girl tagged.

I agreed to go with them just to skip my next period. We walked up to her asking questions anout the video. She seemed annoyed but I mean she had a right. I was annoyed by childish dicks.

I put my hands up. "See prank!" Hailey agreed and Rowan and her blew up on eachother. I walked away hitting Brandon on the way out. I walked over to the lockers when I felt two hands touch my sides.

I looked at him wondering why today? Why did he text me this morning? After all this time he talkes to me now? He smiled and greeted me. "Hey babygirl!" I pushed past him taking my keys out. "Yo chill all I want to do is talk."

I laughed and looked him dead in the eyes. "Can you really just talk to girls?" I asked taking my hand back. I closed my car door and drove home. Finally peace.

Tell me how it is!
Lots of things will be going down.
Be prepared and vote for the story!
☁️Taay☁️